SAU Community

Rb20Det Auto Transmission Rer401A

evoLR32

I dont know where to start on this situation but ill start from the start

Few weeks ago my 2nd gear went from 4000rpm to 5000rpm giving it normal driving it goes back to 4000 then goes off again to redline

Changed the oil

after that oil change 2nd gear didnt exist it went from 1st gear to 3rd gear and doesnt go into 4th gear so im sitting on 3000rpm at 80kph in 3rd gear

just then i just flushed the gearbox,changed oil,filter,there was sludgy stuff on the magnet attached to the pan i cleaned it all up,took it for a drive still the same BS

leaving the car in 2nd gear from take off it sits in 1st gear no matter how much throttle you give it until you put it into drive(3rd and/OD 4th gear) it will not change

i need to use the hold button to keep the rpms low so it doesnt drink my petrol

my battery was dead for a week as i didnt bother charging it as i wasnt working at the time,i even reset the ecu and did nothing i have no idea wtf is going on with this car it sounds like a woman with her rags

anyone know anything from experience about this kind of thing or im just going to take it to someone and sell it i dont care how much i get for it im sick of spending money on gearbox's as this is my 2nd one