SAU Community

Fix Your R34Gtr Mfd Multifunction Display Lcd

Chris-06R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cheers for the link btw, would have never thought alibaba.com. this is the actual product/seller i chose.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-new-SHARP-SCREEN-LQ6BW506-LCD-MODULES-FOR-SUBARU-CAR-DVD-AUDIO-SYSTEMS-DISPLAY/1258839026.html

I got to this thread due to the polarizer issue at my own MFD screen. I checked out the link above and to me, this screen looks different to the one showed in the first post. Of course it's just the screen itself without the adapting electronics behind, but the screen looks a bit recessed compared to the MFD one.

Or is the pic in the link just an example pic?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• yea that might be an issue the sensor in the diff is for both abs and speedo same with the 350z diff except the 350z diff has 4pin connected while the r34 one is 2 pin. 
    • OK, that explains it. The auto NAs are not something that even enter my thinking 99.9% of the time. If you put a small turbo box into it then you could use an appropriate speedo sender in that and connect to the dash. The caveat there is that I have no idea if the calibration of the dash would be even close to correct. It might not even work. I do not know how the diff mounted speed sender works, and there is every possibility that it is different to the signal generated from the gearbox mounted sensors. I would suggest hooking an oscilloscope up to your speed signal from sender to dash and recording the waveform at some known speeds.
    • Yea I plan on chucking in a 20det box soon so should I even worry about it? If it ain’t too difficult would I be able to get a reading out of that?
    • Yea I plan on chucking in a 20det box soon so should I even worry about it? If it ain’t too difficult would I be able to get a reading out of that?
    • It's bloody epic! and far less cringe then a youtuber with a R34 gtr