SAU Community

Help needed with Viper Alarm system

Nizman

hello all

I have a viper alarm system installed, when I got back to the car after work today the LED light the normally flashes was on and not blinking. I understand that means the alarm has sounded, but when I disarmed the system there was no audible beep.

I have since reset the alarm with the special key on the siren, it did its test alarm so the siren is working. But when I arm the system the central locking activates and the indicaters blink, without the normal arming sound. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a viper alarm system as well, it came with the car when i bought it. The keypad has 4 different buttons on it, and remote start is apparently one of the features with this alarm but it has not been enabled apparently because the nissans cant support it and it over cranks...

is this true? can anyone else back up this statement?

i've got the new viper the one with the blue remote... i had a problems withthe remote starter it wouldn't start the first time... and started on the second time.... its just programming.... i sugest u take it to a place that installs viper alarms, all they do is hook up a device to it and go through the software.....