SAU Community

July 16Th, Cruise To Cottage Point Via Mccarr's Creek Road

rgb

Hey guys,

Excuse the short notice on this cruise. I thought I was going to work all weekend, now that it's freed up I'm looking for a nice quiet cruise with some of the club.

Date: Saturday July 16th, 2011

Time: 10am

Destination: Cottage Point. There's a restaurant there that serves an excellent fish curry. The fish curry is expensive ($34) but there's a lot of other things on the menu that are $15-$20 which are also good.

Meeting point: Skyline Business park (thumbsup.gif) - Corner of Frenchs Forest Road East & Skyline Place

Route: From Skyline Business park head North on Wakehurst Parkway

Continue North on the 10 highway (Pittwater Rd.)

Continue on Pittwater Rd along the coast through Bayview and Church Point

Accelerate slightly down McCarr's Creek Rd

Take a right on Liberator General San-Martino Drive

Take a left on Cottage Point Rd

Arrive at Cottage Point and enjoy some food.

After that we're free to go whereever, home for those of you who'd like. I was thinking about heading down in the direction of Bobbin Head Rd / Ku-Ring-Gai Chase Rd afterwards.

Please find a google maps routing here: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=213914477812390933751.0004a7fb2f4b0517e6230

The usual rules apply here guys. We are representing the club, and we want the general public to associate our cars with respect and responsibility. There will be no revving, burnouts, general mayhem, and especially no shenanigans.

Hey man sounds like a great drive but theres a massive organised one happening on sunday with lots of cars going im not sure if people would be too keen going satrday and.sunday ill most probly be going to the one on sunday if u like i can meet u prior and go and can go together incase u dont remeber me we went through natio last weekend mine was the white 33 providing u with the flames on the way out lol

Hey man sounds like a great drive but theres a massive organised one happening on sunday with lots of cars going im not sure if people would be too keen going satrday and.sunday ill most probly be going to the one on sunday if u like i can meet u prior and go and can go together incase u dont remeber me we went through natio last weekend mine was the white 33 providing u with the flames on the way out lol

Sinno: Yeah it's kind of far from me too, but it is close to where i wanted to start the cruise. Plus it so happens that it was randomly called Skyline Place, I couldn't help myself :) Did you want to set up a secondary meet point? I'm still pretty new to Sydney, so I don't know the best spots.

Johnny: Yeah the Sunday thread is pretty quiet, so I didn't know what kind of turn out we were gonna get from the club. For sure I remember you man, how can I forget that giant fireball lol. It was so big that I singed my eyebrows driving through it. And this is the last weekend in a while that I'll have free time, so I figure I gotta stay busy or I'll regret it later.

Hahaha! ye i get where your coming from i would love to come but have an injector leak =[ which i have to fix satrday morning

i got your # if i can fix it early il definatly come and give u a call

word. well boys imma be out there tomorrow, gonna buy a walkie, and take some snaps with the street sign. Matt you should come out and bring your camera :D