Looking for $16,000 obo.
Regretful sale. I had intended to ship the car with me back to Canada, but I would have to wait until October, which is not possible. Some people around the forum know me, and know I'm a mature guy who takes good care of his car and doesn't drive like a hoon. I have owned this car for 2 years, from 97k to 120k. The suspension is solid and feels great, and the car has been modded in order to come on boost early. Makes ~220 rwkw. Dyno'd at 197 by Tunehouse before I put the coils and the cat. I have made sure she is nice and quiet, stealthy, and she hasn't given me any notable problems.
All engine work done at Tunehouse, all suspension done at Heasmans.
- Full 100k service done at 97k after buying the car (Gates timing belt, tensioner, water pump, fluids, etc.)
- turbo back exhaust with 3" bell mouth dump/front pipe, 3" 100 CPSI Venom metal race cat, 3.5 to 4" cat-back
- Turbosmart manual boost controller @ 10psi
- Splitfire coilpacks
- HKS pod filter with Hi-octane racing prototype shielding (my car was used for their ebay ad)
- HKS Hipermax III coilovers, height and damper adjustable
- Turbo has 47k, and plenty of life left
- Fully wired up sound system, top of the line Sony equipment 4-way 3.5" fronts, 12" competition sub, with pioneer 4-ways 3.5" in the back.
- New SRI tie rods, and alignment done yesterday.
- Full impul "inspired" bodykit
- +25mm vented front guards
- 350z anniversary wheels powder coated to match
- New 52mm radiator
- 4x 255x35x18 Federal 595 RS-Rs with 70%+ tread
- Rear bar and front bar have paint chips from a less than stellar spray job