SAU Community

Rims For V35

I like the stock 18'' or 19'' wheels powder coated in black, but depending on budget, te37, re30, ce28n, advan RS list is endless w/o budget lol and for the love of JDM no chromies or Dish that you can eat of or that look like the Wimbledon Trophy

Had a look at those v nice.. aprox 2500 for new but wouldnt mind some good 2nd hands if it came along. Lol I want deep dish chrom black inside eg some koya stuff but I want it to fot 100%

I probably shouldn't show you these as there what i'll be getting when i find a grey manual 370GT

VVSCV3-MG-NL-angle-1.jpg

Also available in black machine look

l_Infiniti_G37_VVSCV3_fc4.jpg

And also plain silver

l_G520116917934.jpg

I reckon Nismo LMGT4s (or copies) look awesome on a black V35 .... but I might just be a bit biased :)

Looking good there, Andrew. That kit actually looks better on black V35 coupe (Because I've seen in some other colours and doesn't look too good).

...and I just happen to have a set of LM-GT4s for sale too ;)

http://www.skylinesa...nismo-lm-gt4-18

Kristian, I was after these before my GT-C and couldn't find any. :(

Anyway, back to OP.

My opinion, if mine was black, I would get those Nismo LMGT4 (Preferably 19's, but 18's still fine).

If you want more exclusive and VIP look, go for 20 inch Work Varianza T1S (Staggered with low offsets) in lighting silver or matt deep black. :thumbsup:

Good luck.

I've just ordered a pair of Vertini Fairlady 20's for my V35.

This is what they look like on a 370z, assuming they'll look equally as good on my white V35

fairladyZ.jpg

A lot of people don't like them - but i dont think it matters, as long as you like what you've got then its all good :)