SAU Community

FS - GTR Impul ECU suits R32 & R33

I have an Impul ECU for sale to suit the R32 or R33 generation GTR. The specs and info for this unit can be found at the link provided below, though you'll probably need to use the Altavista babelfish translator to read the home page for Impul.

I have translated most of the info from the site and the unit does the following things according to the website:

Max. Increase of power

Medium speed with torque rise of framework, substantial improvement of drivability

Speed cancellation of limiter

Enlargement of レブリミットゾーン

Boost rise of pressure (turbo car)

Engine rationalization of the ignition timing which responds to rpm

Engine improvement of response

Improvement of fuel economy

Rationalization of fuel oil consumption

link: http://www.impul.co.jp/products/parts/p-cntr.htm

The ECU retails for (straight conversion) $2,200AUD! Of course, it isn't worth as much as this, but for anyone who has a stock ECU there are a number of great improvements this ECU will offer. I have had this in my R33 GTR for 18 months and it works better than the stock unit in every way - with perfect drivability. I have also noted that the rev limit on my GTR with this ECU is 8,500RPM, and I can run as much as 1.3 -bar of boost without pinging on the stock turbos (short term of course). The unit is a straight swap fitment for the stock ECU and installs in a matter of minutes with no further tuning required.

I'm open to offers via PM!

• 2 months later...