SAU Community

Parts For Sale

Hey, I've got a few things for sale now which I don't need. Items located in south-east Victoria but I do alot of travel for work so I'm happy to meet up if it helps.

For interstate buyers, I'm happy to post and I can arrange a courier for the larger items if required :)

Can get pics if required also.

I'm also pretty open to offers so hit me with what you have in mind :thumbsup:

1:

- Hypergear ATR43 G3 turbo

- .82 exhaust housing with original proto 5 nozzle FNT setup (Hypergear can supply different exhaust housings or updated exhaust housing for extra cost if required)

- Has been cleaned, inspected and rebuilt by Stao at Hypergear so is virtually a brand new turbo

- On my RB25 it made 254rwkw and pulled like a train :D

- Selling because I'm greedy and got Stao to build me a bigger turbo so no need for this anymore

- Bolts up perfectly to the stock RB25 manifold and RB25 dump. No need for spacers either so it really is a bolt-on turbo

- Includes oil line and 90-degree silicon joiner.

Price: $950 ONO

2:

- Blitz return-flow intercooler kit

- Came off my R33 but there is also a sticker on it saying ER34 so I'm assuming it fits R34s also?

- Works 100% and made 263rwkw

- Reason for selling is because I've changed to a Plazmaman front-facing plenum so can't use this cooler anymore :(

- Perfect for those that don't want to cut up the body of their car and stay legal as this cooler will fit up to the stock pipes.

- Has a small dent on the top-side from where it's mounted but it does NOT affect the performance at all and can't be seen behind the front bumper

Price: $400 ONO

3:

- RB25 Pink label AFM

- Excellent condition, mesh still intact

- Works perfectly and was only removed due to upgrade to Z32

- Every air filter clean I would give the AFM hot-wire a spray with Electrical Contact Cleaner so it's definetley been well looked after :P

- I believe these can be used on RB26s as an upgrade??

Price: $100 ONO

4:

- 370cc RB25 purple top injectors

- Worked perfectly fine and was only removed to fit 480cc injectors

- Can arrange to have them flow-tested and cleaned if you want (I think it's around $200 or so when I got my 480cc cleaned and tested)

Price: $100 ONO

5:

- Standard R33 GTS-t fuel pump

- Working perfectly and only removed to fit a Bosch 040

- Comes with the little sock attachment on the end (AWESOME!!!)

- Good for the RB25DE non-turbo fellas looking to get a cheap fuel pump capable of some near stock boost level

- Also good for the RB25DET turbo fellas who need a good fuel pump to help narrow down fuel issues (got a car that runs lean? Not sure if your fuel pump playing up? THEN BUY THIS AND GET IT OUTTA MY FACE AND KNOW FOR SURE IF IT'S YOUR FUEL PUMP THAT'S DYING!! :thumbsup:)

Price: $50 ONO

6:

- Genuine HKS mushroom air pod filter

- Excellent condition

- No foam chunks missing, all intact

- It's green

- Will also chuck in a pipe so that you can fit it onto your AFM. If I can find a silicon joiner too, then I'll chuck that in as well

Now you can justify having HKS stickers on your car because if you buy this filter, you will ACTUALLY have HKS parts on your car. JDM YO!! :banana:

Price: $80 ONO

7:

- Rb25 rocker covers and coilpack cover

- Standard and includes baffle plates and breather fittings

- I can help you polish these covers to a shine for an extra $200

Price: $200 ONO

PM me or give me a buzz or text on 0402 732 860 :cheers:

Edited by turbodragon

Sorry mate, the funds went through this morning so intercooler is SOLD!!

Turbo still for sale though, as well as everything else. Got plenty of interest for the turbo but cash seals the deal :cheers:

Hit me with some offers!! :worship:

Edited by turbodragon

i have payed for turbo on friday the 2/9 still no reply from turbodragon

Hey mate, I replied this morning. I had no internet access yesterday and payment didn't clear until yesterday. You were more than welcome to contact my mobile if you wanted to get a hold of me urgently :mellow:

hi, i was goiong to buy front mount.. havent heard anything back.. im going to spend cash on something else soon

Even though the cooler is sold, I never got a PM? If it was from mobile, I've replied to every message. Had a handful of people message my phone about it but always replied letting people know it's sold :wacko: