SAU Community

Wk40K Space Marine

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be getting it for PS3.:thumbsup:

Anybody else play 40k? as in the real game?

Ill be getting it for PC

And i play 40k too, i have a Necron army and an Imperial Guard army.

Though i only use my Guards as Necrons suck in the current rules.

i'll be getting it for PS3.:thumbsup:

Anybody else play 40k? as in the real game?

I used to, from 1993 through to about 2004. Now I just paint them from time to time when I get bored!

Bought this game yesterday afternoon, loving it! Have not been able to get online yet. It wont let me connect to a game. Will have to investigate why when I get some time tonight.

Used to play it in the late 1990's

Wouldnt mind playing it again (and fixing up my miniatures which need it badly) but go near a games workshop shop and there's just too many kids - fu(k that

Used to play it in the late 1990's

Wouldnt mind playing it again (and fixing up my miniatures which need it badly) but go near a games workshop shop and there's just too many kids - fu(k that

And it always smells bad

And it always smells bad

Any time i go into the store one of the staff members always manages to corner me and lock me into a conversation about 40k for some stupid reason, then because i am too polite i go along till i can find an ethical way to bail which is at least 20 mins later.

Not much need to go there these days with online stores offering far better prices on 40k models.

Any time i go into the store one of the staff members always manages to corner me and lock me into a conversation about 40k for some stupid reason, then because i am too polite i go along till i can find an ethical way to bail which is at least 20 mins later.

Not much need to go there these days with online stores offering far better prices on 40k models.

I went there to get a book the other week and it was the same thing, stuck for f**king ages for no good reason, I think it is store policy to act like the customers best friend....because really a lot of their customers could probably do with a new best friend lol :P

what website to you use for purchasing models Chappy??

I used to play then stopped as all my friends left my school who played with me,

now i just play the PC games given the stupidly expensive price of the models nowadays:( i remember $35 would get you a space marine squad, now it barely gets you a blister pack

what website to you use for purchasing models Chappy??

I used to play then stopped as all my friends left my school who played with me,

now i just play the PC games given the stupidly expensive price of the models nowadays:( i remember $35 would get you a space marine squad, now it barely gets you a blister pack

Maelstromgames.co.uk used to be a great place to buy from, till GW changed the terms and conditions that restricted UK sellers from selling to people outside the UK. If you know a good forwarder though you can get away with it.

There are some good sellers on Ebay too

wizardsgames (user) or RED DRAGON GAMES (store)

abadd0n (user) or Abaddon's Warchest (store)

It can also be cheaper to buy straight from the GW site in the USA and send them to a freight forwarder.

oh ok cheers mate,

I did notice how cheap stuff was on ebay,

does it appear to you that some people must be making duplications of some sprues on ebay??

as who knows where a person would get 50 sprues of the torso of spacemarines etc etc haha...

Pity we get ripped off so bad in australia for stuff like this :(

oh ok cheers mate,

I did notice how cheap stuff was on ebay,

does it appear to you that some people must be making duplications of some sprues on ebay??

as who knows where a person would get 50 sprues of the torso of spacemarines etc etc haha...

Pity we get ripped off so bad in australia for stuff like this :(

They buy bulk battleforce packs then split them up and sell them individually.

DL the demo for ps3 on the weekend, how brutal is it!!!

awesome

i buy all my miniatures from Black Cultist. 25% off all GW products and free delivery in the ACT.

Im currently building Space wolves and IG armies. also have Tau and Ork. i used to play from mid nineties to mid 2000s but now just paint/model in my spare time.

The "stun and execute" thing? fkn awesome. and SO violent!

I like the one on the nobs where you pin thier foot to the ground with the power axe and pull thier jaw off! lol

This game almost made me like Ultrasmurfs!