SAU Community

My First Gtr R33 Project

Soon i will be commencing all sorts of repair work to my newly purchased R33 GTR, i own my own workshop & can't wait to start improving the car!!!

I will be puting up pics, info & other interesting things as i go along.

First on the agenda is the Wheels & Brakes so hope you like what i have to show & cheers for having me on your forum :cheers:

Pics will begin soon

Sounds good.

As this opening post has no hard info, pics, details etc i'm putting it in the general discussion area. Once you've started and have some actual content, feel free to start in the projects section again :)

As soon as i work out how to get some pics up i will !!!! Been having some dramas trying to get them uploaded, but have already started snappin

www.filedump.net :)

I think i have worked out why pics aren't uploading, because they are over 2mb

i took them with my i4 so clues on how to get them up???

once i get used to operating this forum i will be right but for now.....help!!:rofl2:

I think i have worked out why pics aren't uploading, because they are over 2mb

i took them with my i4 so clues on how to get them up???

once i get used to operating this forum i will be right but for now.....help!!:rofl2:

www.filedump.net all your problems are over

upload as many as you like and insert them into a post using the photo button inbetween link and email buttons :)

Given that a try, but there must be something that i'm doing wrong, sorry bout this but i've hit a wall now,

not too sure how im going to work this out unfortunately i don't know anybody to ask that also uses forums....be a lot easier if it had nuts & bolts!!!