SAU Community

Genuine Sard fuel pressure regulator, brand new in the box. Reg is in unopened plastic!

Also including the nissan fuel rail adaptor

$180

Can get pics but the reg is at my parents place, if your desperate for pics let me know

otherwise I wont rush to get them

This is not a fake or sard style copy crap.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I love this. I still have a special place in my heart for Mk4's. 
    • Yep, don't play much so I'd possibly catch it in the weekend.
    • Hmm. OP question ever so slightly confusing. I shall interpret it as a manual conversion of an auto. Yes, you can use either of those gearboxes, or any of the other RB manuals. It would be a waste (of money and resource) put to put a turbo box behind an NA RB20 though. Which is what Duncan is saying, essentially. Modifying any RB20DE Skyline is a waste of time. Just use the shell to put a V8 in.
    • Finished putting the rest of the dump on today. Itchy and a prick of a job with 5 vbands to line up with the plumb back setup but I got there in the end.  Couple of other little bits and pieces put on while I was at it. Need to sort all the wiring that has to come to the hot side of the bay so I can finish mounting up the boost control and emap lines.  Fingers crossed ECU rocks up early this week and I get some time to work on it. Snapchat-909583311.mp4