SAU Community

Hoons Run Wild

tweety bird

they forgot to write in the statistic of how many people actually die of speeding over 45km/h in 1 year in VIC... i think it would be less than 10-15?... but how many people die of cancer due to smoking ciggy?? 1000++?

then why don't they ban ciggy in Aus?? Only because government earns billions from ciggy GST !!

it's kinda sad.

they forgot to write in the statistic of how many people actually die of speeding over 45km/h in 1 year in VIC... i think it would be less than 10-15?... but how many people die of cancer due to smoking ciggy?? 1000++?

then why don't they ban ciggy in Aus?? Only because government earns billions from ciggy GST !!

+1

it's kinda sad.

As stated before do wanna stop it with this +1 shit on every second post you make

If you've actually got something constructive to say (which I doubt) say it But +1 to everything you agree with is just annoying

As stated before do wanna stop it with this +1 shit on every second post you make

If you've actually got something constructive to say (which I doubt) say it But +1 to everything you agree with is just annoying

+1

++++++++++