SAU Community

2 X Hks Boost Gauges 2.5Bar With Stepper

ITEM NAME: 2 X HKS BOOST GAUGES 2.5BAR With Stepper

ITEM DESCRIPTION: For Sale as above 2.5BAR HKS Boost gauges!!!!! with Stepper motor biggrin.gif , Map Sensor senders, and Air filters and associated wiring. They have Warning, Peak Boost or Last Boost feature and Lights. They Do not come with Mounting Hardware tho!!

These are Rare as Now and Work ORSM!! Look Great at night just a Soft green Hue with a Black face and White face during day. Plus most Jap Gauges only go to 2.0 bar these got to 2.5Bar w00t.gif

I have Two Gauges both working only One sender works Properly!!! the Other works intermittently hence Why I have two of the same gauges For spare parts. However Senders are Cheap from Nengun or Wreckers or even Ebay!!!

I am Moving to Phantom Autometer S2 gauges and no longer need these and don't match my interior look Im going for.

Easy to Install Only have Ground -ve, Power +ve, Illumination of headlight swich, and loom to sender which just plugs in to sender then T hose off from manifold to sender for Boost readings. pretty Simple yes.gif

Contact Pm preferred or 0428848963

PRICE: $120 for both Gauges not including postage. (Willing to separate however you will have to find a working sender for one of the units.) Not budging too much on price these are Rare, Great looking Quality Gauges.

PICTURES:

This Gauge is Spare workin 100%

sdc12296t.jpg

This Gauge is still Mounted till Weekend and I can remove.

14052011057.th.jpg