SAU Community

Interstate delivery

CR34TION

Guest INASNT

Also try Toll or Australian Air Express, but couriers will be alot more than aus post.

Let me know how u go coz i am going to send a flywheel and clutch to brisbane soon.

I work as a Despatcher, and if i were you I would not send anything Toll Ipec's way unless its insured. I have lost many thousands of dollars worth of stock through their incompetent ways.

You might find youself in a bit of a position walking down to the post office with a full exhaust don't you think?

Anyway if i were you I would send via TNT Road Express, its cheapish, reliable and they will come to you and pick it up, and also drop it off personally.

Aust Air Express are even more reliable and faster than TNT but comes at a cost.

I'll give your a rough guide as to work out costs via TNT road to major citys

First you will need to calculate Volumetric weight (cubic) here's how

Height x Width x Length / 4000 = Cubic Kg

From Melb to Syd/Can/Adel $13.60 up to 15kg add 0.34 for every Kg over 15kg

From Melb to Bris/Perth $31.45 up to 15kg add 0.95 for every Kg over 15kg

TNT - 13 11 50 you can call this number for a quote.

Insurance is avilble upto $1000 for an extra $10

Hope this helps. :P

doesent the actual weight come into it? coz i want to send my old clutch to bris and its small but real heavy

Yeah is does INASNT as most things in life its going to be worked out at whatever is going to cost more.

If the physical weight is more than the cubic weight it will be charged at the real weight of the item.

But in C34ations case its going to be really large but not that heavy so it will be worked out by the size.