Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

read somewhere close to 320hp at the wheels

officially 280hp

R34 GTR in standard form is pretty slow and very laggy to my liking

which is why no keeps them stock

Wait what?

280hp at fly but yeah around 320 at fly, around 230-250 at wheels if totally standard.

Stock Standard R34 GTR's have been proven on many different occassions to make around the 320 all-wheel horsepower mark. Nissan quoted them as 206kw due the "gentleman's agreement" but in reality they made about ~50-60 more hp than quoted.

Stock Standard R34 GTR's have been proven on many different occassions to make around the 320 all-wheel horsepower mark. Nissan quoted them as 206kw due the "gentleman's agreement" but in reality they made about ~50-60 more hp than quoted.

Flywheel horsepower. Not wheels.

Show me one stock standard R34 GTR making 320awhp.

Stock Standard R34 GTR's have been proven on many different occassions to make around the 320 all-wheel horsepower mark.

This dyno sheet is of my car with and without the intake snorkle removed. Car was bone stock, down to intake and exhaust but had it's boost restrictor removed.

So in regards to the OP's question, on a stock standard GTR with snorkel and boost restrictor still in place, I'd have to disagree here mate and say that 320AWHP would a very optimistic figure. pinch.gif

post-72307-0-37565300-1323326805_thumb.jpg

This dyno sheet is of my car with and without the intake snorkle removed. Car was bone stock, down to intake and exhaust but had it's boost restrictor removed.

So in regards to the OP's question, on a stock standard GTR with snorkel and boost restrictor still in place, I'd have to disagree here mate and say that 320AWHP would a very optimistic figure. pinch.gif

Looks around about 270awhp / 201awkw with the snorkel in place. Agreed, 320 is rather optimistic to say the least.

Ya and we kinda know the X-speed dyno reads just a little high... :whistling:

Restrictor removed = 14psi right?

Mine ran around 12.5-13 PSI with restrictor removed, so yeah around 1 bar.

Mine ran around 12.5-13 PSI with restrictor removed, so yeah around 1 bar.

It would depend on flow of air filter/exhaust etc. So anywhere between 12psi to 15psi. Hence why it's always a good idea to get the AFR's checked when you remove it.

Flywheel horsepower. Not wheels.

Show me one stock standard R34 GTR making 320awhp.

I've seen it on a Nissan Skyline documentary. It showed a bayside blue R34 GTR non-v-spec on a dyno and it made between 310-320awhp. I can't remember to exact figure; I watched this doco a long time ago =\

I've seen it on a Nissan Skyline documentary. It showed a bayside blue R34 GTR non-v-spec on a dyno and it made between 310-320awhp. I can't remember to exact figure; I watched this doco a long time ago =\

Was this "documentary" hosted by Ketzal Sterling? :whistling: