SAU Community

Mirrors

Hi there,

I have a few questions about the mirrors on my V35.

1. First up the glass on the drivers side needs replacing as it looks like it is worn & the mirror glass has worn away. Where can I find a replacement? I saw some for a G35 on eBay but I am not sure if they will fit.

2. I read about an option where the mirrors will drop down when reversing. Is there a kit that I can get that will do this?

3. Auto folding mirrors. Not that bothered about this option but I was wondering if there is an option to make the mirrors fold inwards when the cars is parked?

4. My mirrors seem to be loose, not sure if they need to be adjusted somehow but I tried to tighten them up with no luck. Must be a simple fix but hey while I am on the subject of mirrors why not ask!

5. I am also not sure if the mirrors are broken somehow as they are loose & I don't think that they are working properly. If not what are my options to replace them?

Ok not getting far here. Can anyone at least suggest how I can get the glass on the drivers side mirror fixed or replaced? Ideally I don't want one with the "objects appear blah blah blah" message on it.

i assume you have a coupe??

i have 2 spare sets of mirrors, they will bolt up to a sedan. i know the mount is differrnt, i just dont know if the glass and the mirror part is the same

Yes I have a coupe. The ones that I have seen for a G35 have the writing on the mirrors. Not overly expensive but I prefer not to have the writing. Any suggestions...

Is the writing etched on? I've only ever seen cheap cars with a sticker - easily removed.

BTW, how'd your car go today with the cruise install?