SAU Community

Nissan 300Zr Very Rare With Z31 Turbo Engine Moded

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yupp, I was thinking the same as was expecting to see a z32 motor in this..

Nice car, but any better info on the engine setup? 300ZR's were a later model special run using a VG30DE, so quad-cam/non-turbo motor. This being a single cammer, mean's its not really a genuine 300ZR.

16k wow, good luck dude.

I wish it was otherwise, but I just dont see people lining up to buy z31s for that kind of coin.

A guy was selling his insanely modded 200zr with an animal rb26dett for mid 20's not too long ago and not sure if he even sold it.

I personally cant wait for the prices of these things to go up. 23+ years old its about time...

I'm about to commence an rb26dett transplant into my 88 cali.

You wouldnt happen to have a 200zr ECU, engine loom & sump pan lying around would you?

oh and +1 about the price, you gotta remember you can buy an insaine 32 GTR for that price

for 20k there are just hundreds more cars out there that are faster, more reliable, just as rare to find, and in talking about rare the R33 IMPUL is more rare than this but it doesn't mean its a sought after car

some cars are rare for a reason, like the toyota toyopet, there are like 5 in the country...but its just junk

then if were talking about collectors cars they are only worth money in prestine original condish, once modified you actually lose value

honestly mate its not a dig at you or the car, its just that the kind of peope who want the Z31 want it stock, or the people who want a modified one will not pay more than 10k

so the chioce you hav to make is wheather you are willing to keep the car forever or sell it for what people are willing to pay

and i would trust fatz, hes never wrong about these sort of things

"edit"

forgot to mention i had a look at a Prince skyline GTB a few years back, the guy had an RB25DET engine in it

the car in original good condish is worth 50k, his car sold for 10k after 6 months of asking for 15k

as much as we get labled the bad guys, we who deal with cars everyday of our lives only give you honest advise

Edited by mungy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the honesty man but I'm not actually asking for 20k that's wat its cost me so far close 2 anyways I honestly just want ppl to make me a offer with cash or swap I never had a asking price but then some1 said I had 2 put 1 due 2 forum rules so all o said was its cost me close to 20k make me a offer I'm honestly not expecting 20k or even close 2 it