SAU Community

Rb26 Short Motor / Forged Internals $2800

RB26 Short Motor $2800!! Perfect rebuild kit for an engine suffering the dreaded spun bearing saga or just somebody wanting forged internals for a steal!

Price includes Engine Block, Long Nose Crank (>1000kms old), Precision Motorsport H Beam conrods (http://www.precision...otorsports.html)and Arias 86.5mm forged pistons only (no ancillaries / sump etc).

The engine block has suffered a very small split inbetween No 3 and 4 cylinder which has been repaired using Irontite. Initial indications were a few drips of coolant under the car after shutdown, then the repair was carried out and it hasn’t leaked since. I am selling simply because in the race application I use the car for, it will not last the season and hence I need to replace it. Engine is still in car and running, interested parties are welcome to hear it running if need be.

Cheers,

Andrew

thumbsup.gif

post-3189-0-51454800-1325488345_thumb.jpgpost-3189-0-08688100-1325488357_thumb.jpgpost-3189-0-21013300-1325488371_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blue32

Hi -

Engine is still in car and running - will not be removed until bottom end is sold. Would still prefer a buyer for the bottom end complete, however if I were to split it crank $950 rods $700 pistons $700. Will not be splitting or dismantling till all is sold.

Cheers