SAU Community

And so it begins...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a small update supposedly the car will be on the docks within the next week or two then in for complience so hopefully will have my car in 1 1/2 - 2 months WOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

leech - Car looks great. Very nice ;)

I might be in the market for a black series 2 in a few months too !!! I had a phone call yesterday from the assessor that is dealing with my car accident, and he said it was a write off ;) So I'll be looking for another once the money comes through...

Sounds like SVI have been treating you good :)

J

leech - Car looks great.  Very nice  :)

I might be in the market for a black series 2 in a few months too !!!  I had a phone call yesterday from the assessor that is dealing with my car accident, and he said it was a write off :)  So I'll be looking for another once the money comes through...

Sounds like SVI have been treating you good :)

J

Hi Jay - good to hear from you - was wondering what was happening with your car! I don't suppose you can get at any of the bits off the car - you would probably make a few bucks selling them off---

Anyway - if you change your mind at decide to look at a white r33 with big chromies and exhaust then PM me - mine is for sale!!! ;);)

hey jay good to hear you may beback on the road with another line. SVI have been good to me i will admit very informative and keeping me in the loop. IT is also good that they tell you what the cost will be after everything eg the car, shipping, complience etc etc. that is the main reason i didnt go with Prestiege as they were like we can get you the car for like 22K but the disclaimer says doesnt include tyres changing items etc... only thing i will say is set a budget and stick to it though. i was told for what i wanted it should be between 22 - 24k however this one that i bought went for a little more at auction and i had agreed increase my max to the 25k just as a safe gaurd... oh well i am getting exactly what i want so i cant complain to much. and a few extra $$$'s now may save me a couple of thousand later.

Blackdogette - thanks for the offer ;) I'll see how things pan out.

Leech - all sounds good. It'll still be a while until anything happends, but I'm keen to find info out etc... I'd love to get a R34 GTT, but they are still out of my budget ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well i know you are all getting very sick and tired of me raving about the car hehe but SVI have now picked it up and taken it back to get complience done WOOT also the stereo was not stolen so i am pretty happy with that considering i still got my alpine one from the pulsar... i will see which is better then sell the other bits off for a few $$$. anyways here are a few more pics and a big thumbs up to SVI again been great through the whole experiance mick even did a walk around of the car for me tl tell me exactly what may need the dent doctor and what wouldnt all up he said it was pretty damn good eg a couple of pin size dints and one small dint i think...

so yea the 4th picture looks the best :P

Well i know you are all getting very sick and tired of me raving about the car hehe but SVI have now picked it up and taken it back to get complience done WOOT also the stereo was not stolen so i am pretty happy with that considering i still got my alpine one from the pulsar... i will see which is better then sell the other bits off for a few $$$. anyways here are a few more pics and a big thumbs up to SVI again been great through the whole experiance mick even did a walk around of the car for me tl tell me exactly what may need the dent doctor and what wouldnt all up he said it was pretty damn good eg a couple of pin size dints and one small dint i think...

so yea the 4th picture looks the best :P

From the third picture it looks like you still have the flare too!

From the third picture it looks like you still have the flare too!

lol yea i know i know hehe this may not be true but i know one of the GTI-R owners i spoke to originally said for compliance purposes they must be on ??? not sure if its true or not but i will remove it when it gets down here

you have met him at summernats cruising in braddon :D

well sorta :) i think i really only said hi to you amaru ;) i was a little to apprehensive to jump in and say hey to all. but yea i will meet you all properly soon.