SAU Community

Wtb! R33 Vic

Hi guys just after a manual r33 preferably white or black but series 2, it must have

# RWC!!!

# located in VIC

# Under $10K

thought here (SAU) would be a good place to "put it out there" i'm having a hard time finding one with a RWC and also in good condition in Vic.Thanks for any help i can get.

No offense but im not lazy mate ive looked trust me I have looked on SAU and carsales everyday,every couple of hours for the last month or so. I only recently signed up because i am i am actually sick of looking.Hence the WTB post. The problem I've had with my search is I am after a clean, reliable, black or white 96 onwards,manual r33 with a rwc and reasonable km's for under $10k in Victoria and every car I have enquired about or looked at hasn't ticked ALL these boxes. I'm in no hurry to buy that's another reason for the post also to see if anyone is considering selling but hasn't advertised yet. Like I said though I mean no offense Just don't like being called "lazy"

sorry mate but under 10k for what your looking for aint gonna happen, all the clean ones sell for between 12-15k, or u could wait a couple years when the prices get lower than 10

you could buy one with abit of work needed ( like 99% of skylines out there ) and tidy it up

but the last neat, clean series 2 with good km's sold for 16k from memory

your budget puts you more in the dirty needs work R33 or clean R32 kinda range

Hi mate I got a r33 series 2 manual 113 thousand ks reg till December mini lip spoiler only mod is jasma exhaust DVD din unit sub and amp just got it full services and new heavy duty clutch 2 weeks ago coil over brand new tyres inside is very clean factory floor mats if interested give me a call on 0432526472 thanks

hre you go, perfect condish, 88k on the clock, only thing is its dark blue, but still looks sweet,

now hes asking 9,500 cause its a buyers market started at 12 from memory

dont pass this one up next one to this cost 13k

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/387342-skyline-r33-gts-t-s2-1996-blue-5sp-manual/

Yeah I know the one you talk of seen him drop that a fair bit lately and I actually sent him a msg bout 15 mins ago mungy :) I understand also what your saying about the quality of r33's in my price range and starting to consider maybe saving some more$$$ but really don't want to. Osmans i will contact you later today but thanks for the help guys much appreciated.