SAU Community

Mbooma's Sydney-Newcastle Funday Sunday Cruise/event

mbooma

mbooma's sydney-newcastle funday sunday crusie/event 18 march 2012

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND CAREFULLY

hey guys and girls since its been a long time since i hav organised a funday sunday cruise i thought id get off my ass and do one.

for those who hav previously attended one of my newcastle fundays u could all agree on that it was a great turn out and a fun relaxing day

for those who havnt yet experianced it the day consists of:

- cruising (not racing)

- relaxing under the sun

- enjoying company from other car enthusiests

- a game of football, soccer or crickett (which will be decided by a group decesion on the day}

- a group photoshoot

- to finish the day off a bbq cooked for u i will supply sum food but could u all bring sumthing along to cook aswell

PLEASE! understand that this has to be a drama free day for it to work perfectly so every one enjoys it so before ticking YES/NO/MAYBE please look through the list of ppl attending if for sum reason u hav problems with one/few/several people going please either leave those problems at home or leave urself at home and dont attend as i hav put alot of effort into planning this and forking money out of my own pocket for this day to work perfectly so can every body be on there best behaviour and it will be a great day

.......MEET UP AND ROUTES.........

>> please remember to fuel up before u goin to the meet place as there will be no stopping <<

(if u are not in the place at the designatated times we will leave with out u)

SYDNEY PEOPLE

meet - thornleigh mcdonalds

arrival time - 9am

leaving time - 9:30am

from thornleigh we will head up penent hills road onto the f3 then take the gosford exit to kariong (next meeting stop)

CENTRAL COAST PEOPLE

meet - kariong fire station car park

arrival time - 10:30am

leaving time - 11am

from kariong we will head back onto the f3 and follow it untill the blue haven turn off (old pacific hwy) and follow this all the way up the coast line untill we enter newcastle then head to the big car park at nobbys beach ( next meeting stop)

NEWCASTLE PEOPLE

meet - nobbys beach car park

arrival time - 12:30pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

once we hav all re group we will head to the foreshore (pit lane) where we will all park and make our way over to the covered area in the park

from there further descisions will be made

thank you for taking ur time to read this an i hope to see u all there and ill try my hardest to make it as eventful as possible

any questions feel free to ask

• 2 weeks later...

after tryn to pm mbooma about this cruise i have had no response and im keen for a cruise as it been a while so im going to take charge :thumbsup: we will be cruising the same route as above but will be changing the meetn points a little.the 1st meeting point for sydney people and central coast people will be at the kariong fire station so there will be no meeting point at thornleigh mcdonalds.we will be meeting at 9:30am and leaving by 10am sharp.there will be no bbq wen we reach newcastle foreshore but there is food close by or bring it with you.the same rules apply.this is not a sau club meet but the rules are still strict.so dont be a dick and just drive sensible thats all i ask and have fun.let me know if ur keen

booma has a tendency to just dissappear most of the time but he is winging bout ppl coming tomorrow so yeah its still on but apparently theres an even bigger cruise happening tonight from

sydney to central coast by SAU and thats the one im trying to find if not. well i guess ill come on sunday.

if mbooma wants to take back over thats fine by me i just think its pretty slack to organise an event then disappear,at this stage unless i hear from him ill just meet people at kariong and go from there.SNOQPY if u find out anymore on this event thats happening tonight keep us informed.cheers

im still trying to find out more info, but these so called reliable resources. cant even say where their meeting what club its with or what time their gunna be here. i live 5 mins from terrigal so im going for a drive about 7pm. either way it think its best to say nothing will happen. maybe save your fuel for sunday.

who ever thought SAU would organise a cruise and not put a thread up about it. i can understand the logic behind it but. oh well.

who ever thought SAU would organise a cruise and not put a thread up about it. i can understand the logic behind it but. oh well.

Sometimes events are kept to members only. Thats just the way it goes. When you become a member there is a separate section of the forums available to you incl a NSW Wasteland.

I have been meaning to get my membership in for ages, but haven't got off my ass. spank.gif