SAU Community

User: 600Rwskyline?

32TAXI

Anyone know SAU username 600rwskyline or Shannon Gordon from hillside, Victoria. ph: 0435 287 862

Purchased and paid for a turbo on Ebay 15/02/2012 and will not answer my calls or messages!

$885 is alot of money especially for young family! Did pay via paypal and have started a dispute/claim but will take appox 30 days before a refund if any.

I use my skyline to travel to work and back and now relying on my wife and 3month old son.

So will be another 30 days the skyline is off the road as cant afford replacement as I'm a lowly paid Nissan Mechanic.

If you know this person or are in contact with him, just let him know I'm a fellow SAU member/driver and in need of a turbo asap or PM me with details!

Thanks SAM

Edited by 32TAXI

Paypal is good some times.

In this case, you should be covered, but yeah, just escalate as soon as you can.

You created the dispute, I believe there is like a 7 day or 10 day grace period before you can escalate.

As long as you're 100% in the right and he hasn't got proof of postage, you'll get your money back.

Whatever you do though, make sure its all good before you escalate, as if he shows proof and somehow gets the dispute closed (no money to you). You wont be able to open a dispute again and if he didn't post, you get nothing again.

Paypal is good some times.

In this case, you should be covered, but yeah, just escalate as soon as you can.

You created the dispute, I believe there is like a 7 day or 10 day grace period before you can escalate.

As long as you're 100% in the right and he hasn't got proof of postage, you'll get your money back.

Whatever you do though, make sure its all good before you escalate, as if he shows proof and somehow gets the dispute closed (no money to you). You wont be able to open a dispute again and if he didn't post, you get nothing again.

No post mark on ebay and no tracking number?

No post mark on ebay and no tracking number?

Did he say he posted it? Or just no communication?

If he has a receipt, that may be good enough to say it was posted. Especially if it has your postcode on it. As most post office do print the postcode.

Postal mark on ebay still unchecked and messaged me on 23/02 stating hasn't posted yet but will asap, no messages since.

Paid $35 for AusPost Parcel with tracking and signature - Within 4-9 business days inc. handling time.

Edited by 32TAXI

what Owgasm is trying to say is he still might have proof of purchase. So don't worry about what is or isn't checked on ebay. .

was it paid from a credit card? if so, there's another avenue to dispute with your bank even if paypal says no, you can just say goods/services not received.

if you just need the car back on the road etc, and you have a young family as you say (so tight budget)... why not just get a stock second hand turbo? should be cheap as

what Owgasm is trying to say is he still might have proof of purchase. So don't worry about what is or isn't checked on ebay. .

was it paid from a credit card? if so, there's another avenue to dispute with your bank even if paypal says no, you can just say goods/services not received.

if you just need the car back on the road etc, and you have a young family as you say (so tight budget)... why not just get a stock second hand turbo? should be cheap as

Started paypal claim last week and still no answer from seller, paypal stated if no answer after 10 days will refund money.

My daily is a bit past a stock turbo, RB30DET, hi mount, bla bla bla

Anyone know this Shannon Gordon, Hillside, Victoria?

See if you can track him down on face book he might have his number or his address on there.. This happend to me awhile back an paypal refunded me so you should be safe mate but it's just a pain in the ass that no one needs! Where have all the legit people gone these days??