SAU Community

Free 202L Drums - X4

Got 4 drums for free to anyone who might find them useful, 2 had oil in the new castrol ones, other 2 I found abandoned in an old lot.. I used them to support a car in the air so they are plenty strong.

If you genuinely want them, let me know. I can just leave them out the front for you to collect.

0433 200 619

Located in Success

Dan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Thanks for the info. With the 2.8L stroker kit what would be the best single turbo setup for around 700-750 drivable horsepower? As I think after that it’s going to be very aggressive power delivery. 
    • Please let me know how the quaife on the front goes… thanks 
    • Great info guys thanks alot …
    • thanks mate, yeah cant wait to get out there and do some laps. hopefully both of our cars can be on the track together would be an awesome sound although i would be holding you up ahahaha. 
    • What’s wrong with 2.6 first gear? I’ve done lots of 2nd gear starts from almost a dead stop and it just requires more clutch slip. A 2.6 first gear would be easier than that. I feel like the stock first gear is only good for severe traffic congestion where you need to be able to do 5 kph idling in first gear. Out in the US 120 kph is a very normal speed to be doing on the highways. If anything it’s slow, I regularly get passed by CA highway patrol doing that kind of speed. Out in the desert and plains even 18 wheelers are doing 130-140 kph. I would be less down on the Getrag if not for the fact that they cost north of 10k USD used and you’ll spend probably another 5k on a rebuild at least. I got my FS5R30A from Nissan for 1.5k USD. The cost of building one is maybe an extra 3-4k if you keep it reasonable. The final drive change to account for the 0.793 6th gear is also a pain to deal with.