SAU Community

**r34 Gtr V-Spec2** For Sale

For sale is my Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-SPEC2 in sparkling silver (Same color as the Z-TUNE gtr).

This car has been cared for all its life and is in spot less condition. No faults with the car with 39xxx km which reflects the condition.

Originally was asking 64k but doped to $58,900 ono for a quick sale.

This car is kept as original as possible, engine has been kept stock all its life unlike most other gtrs out there that are brought back to stock when selling; Even the battery is still the factory one. The car has been serviced with premium fluids every 3000km.

The factory paint is in excellent condition with no defects at all and still sparkles like new, must be seen. The car has never been in an accident and all panels are original and straight, had this checked before I purchased the car. No rust

Very good on petrol, one tank lasts up to 500km.

The car still smells like a new car, inside is spotless.

The car comes with the following extras:

-Factory SatNav with DVD player and TV.

-HKS silent power stainless steel catback exhaust to give it a nice note (also have original exhaust)

-HKS HiperMax2 full adjustable coilovers to adjust the ride height (also have original suspension)

-Exedy Clutch and lighten fly wheel

-Original BRIDE Brix2 seats with original bride rails (also have original seats)

-Volk Te37 SL style wheels in matt black 19inch 10.5wide +12 with 275/30/R19 Bridgestone Ponteza RE-01R tyres about 80% all around. (tyres cost about $800 each)

-Clarion touch screen headunit with OptionAudio Pro speakers all around.

Everything done to this car is for looks purpose only.

This GTR has NEVER seen the track in its entire life.

Test drive only for certain buyers.

Mechanical or accident inspections welcome.

Contact Andrew

Genuine reason for sale, price negotiable for genuine buyer

Potentially interested in swap+cash with a R35

post-72334-0-54849000-1332687459_thumb.jpg

post-72334-0-47125300-1332687537_thumb.jpg

post-72334-0-24278700-1332687736_thumb.jpg

post-72334-0-91604000-1332687819_thumb.jpg

Compliance plate is 12/01, i never received log books with the vehicle but the condition inside out reflects the km.

Oh and vin: 6U9000BNR34402605

If someone can fast it and put a screen shot here that would be appreciated.

cheers

Compliance plate is 12/01, i never received log books with the vehicle but the condition inside out reflects the km.

cheers

ok so in other words you dont know if it has been tracked or not....

do you have the aucton papers...? what grade..?

ok so in other words you dont know if it has been tracked or not....

do you have the aucton papers...? what grade..?

I would say if the car was complied in Aus in december 2001, which means the car was bought over nearly brand new, I highly doubt this is an auction car.

Owner will confirm though.

I would say if the car was complied in Aus in december 2001, which means the car was bought over nearly brand new, I highly doubt this is an auction car.

Owner will confirm though.

Well with that many km's on a 11 year old car id like to see some sort of documentation....and if it was bought over brand new/near the log books would coincide with the km's.

Well with that many km's on a 11 year old car id like to see some sort of documentation....and if it was bought over brand new/near the log books would coincide with the km's.

Thats fair enough, If it is easy to inspect though, check it out, the kms will be reflected in the condition and should be pretty easy to tell... mine has similar kms and if it has been well looked after, should look 'as new'...

At the end of the day, log books / papers can be fabricated, the condition is what you pay the extra for, and if it has been restored with non geunie kms and painted etc. will be as easy as getting a paint thickness gauge on there to verify.

cheers

Hello,

Thank you for the VIN.

Do you mean compliance plate - (Most likely the purple sticker), or build plate? (Silver plate on firewall in engine bay)

In other words, when did the car come to AUS?

Thanks.

Vehicle was imported in 2008, the person i baught it from here in 2010 said it was a personal import as in he went to japan himself. Paint is original, all the panels are as well.

Just want to point something out here, please if your not a geniune buyer dont leave your thoughts here, you cant judge a car by just photos.. if your really intrested im more than happy to organise an inspection, but only for geniune buyers.

Here is a few extra photos for everyone.

post-72334-0-44982600-1333029855_thumb.jpg

post-72334-0-08167600-1333029861_thumb.jpg

post-72334-0-65314200-1333029866_thumb.jpg

Mate, can you post some pics of the back end and the diff fo the people that are interested in buying - since I saw this car on the road and couldn't see a diffuser so just assumed its not a V-Spec.

PS: and yes, this car looked immaculate when I saw it driving.