SAU Community

Email the guys that you were talking with about it?

The Calendar was not a SAU item, it was done via Mattboy - a user here in SAU. So best to contact him directly, nothing Mod/Admin can really sort out for you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Wow its great to see the old girl finally getting the love she deserved.  I owned this heap from 2006 until 2017, but it sat defected and stored for the last 5 years of ownership. The car had a very chequered history before i purchased it, i would of been the 3rd previous owner before it got to you. The original for sale post i purchased it from can be found here: All the chassis issues came with the car when i purchased it, the next owner after me did an engine swap right away and a respray before passing it on fairly quickly. Would love an update, did you even finish the build? 
    • Something something, I wouldn't cut corners on diffs. Just sounds like a headache waiting to happen. I'd just get Quaife, cry once, then enjoy forever.
    • Thanks, I'll check that out. I've never heard of Blackline.
    • O Canada!  We wish in Aus. I just paid $20 for a snap ring from Nissan O, $4.47ea from Amayama.
    • Yeah, its good to see at least I have OK pressure. Theres also zero other symptoms so if the next analysis comes back similar, I'll get the bearings done I think. Just sucks because turbos and oil pan gasket were just done and he's going to need to pull all that out again.  At this stage I'm just hoping I see no lead in the next analysis and I can chalk it up to the additive in the oil to soften my valve stem seals.