SAU Community

The Dutch Goes To Wsid

Hadouken

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That r32 ute did a best time of 14 sec (what I saw)

I myself, started off with doing 2 flat 13 sec passes

Then finally got my launch better and pulled off 2 x 12.5 sec and 1 x 12.3 sec pass. 60' time still needs some tinkering, but you can definately feel when you get that launch right, the g forces, OMG. haha. Best 60' was 1.7s

There was also a a guy in a 33 GTR silver, looked like 17" te37's, saw him run a 13sec

And another guy in a maroon 32GTR ran a best of 12.2. He expressed to me that he had 370kw.

Was a bit muggy and intake temps were at 52/55 degrees all night. A cooler night will definitely/hopefully get me in the high 11's

370kw and a 12.2 lol? Guy must either be a horrendous driver or his power figures have been inflated by a good 120kw as ive seen almost bone stock R's with a few addons running close to those times.

Congrats on the 12.3 btw thats a pretty quick time non the less for a street car, what sort of power figures are u running ?

Edited by nomnomv8

Lol, how about you ask him yourself? He's on the forum.

I am currently at

300kw on 18psi

Approx 16m off the ground at stock height haha.

Nag but seriously, my first time at the drags, started to get the launch right, happy with my time because I beat my mate in his, supposed 360kw f6 typhoon.

But I still want to

Get in the 11 secs. Do you guys reckon that's doable on a colder night?

The clutch actually surprised me the most. Npc 10" single sprung button clutch. Rated to 650hp and coped with 5 launches no problem. I only burnt it once and that wash first high rpm launch.

After that though the clutch was happy as :).

Indeed is what I thought.

Not far off at least. Just by changing my launch technique I shaved off .7 of a sec so I think by doing a little more practicing and going on a less humid night I will be in the 11's.

370kw and a 12.2 lol? Guy must either be a horrendous driver or his power figures have been inflated by a good 120kw as ive seen almost bone stock R's with a few addons running close to those times.

Congrats on the 12.3 btw thats a pretty quick time non the less for a street car, what sort of power figures are u running ?

Yeah must admit it was crap driving on my part. 12.2 was the first pass with a 100mph trap :) I was just trying out the launch only gave it till 3rd gear then coasted through the traps. The rest of the night was running mid 12s with constant miss shifts or bogged launches called it a night after I launched off rev limit and second gear was stuck at 4k with massive hesitation. Managed a 120mph trap on one of the passes with a horrible 2.0 60'. Going back tonight will repost what I ran in the morning.

Well had a few more runs last night. Started the night off with an 11.9@120mph but after that a few cars had breakages and the racing was stopped for a while. I got my second pass after the burn out comp and the track was like an ice rink. Spun through 1st gear followed by 2nd and ran a 12.4@120mph. Could not get traction for the rest of the night so it was more low 12s. 60 footer this week was worse than last week 1.72 compared to 1.89 on the best pass. Might need to finally play with the pressures next time. Eat_me nah engine is stock besides cams and cam gears. Im surprised the car only traps 120mph to be honest, it is full weight maybe more with all the extra bracing through the chassis but i was expecting more like 125mph traps.

Well had a few more runs last night. Started the night off with an 11.9@120mph but after that a few cars had breakages and the racing was stopped for a while. I got my second pass after the burn out comp and the track was like an ice rink. Spun through 1st gear followed by 2nd and ran a 12.4@120mph. Could not get traction for the rest of the night so it was more low 12s. 60 footer this week was worse than last week 1.72 compared to 1.89 on the best pass. Might need to finally play with the pressures next time. Eat_me nah engine is stock besides cams and cam gears. Im surprised the car only traps 120mph to be honest, it is full weight maybe more with all the extra bracing through the chassis but i was expecting more like 125mph traps.

What power and on who's dyno???

370AWKW at mick's motorsport.

Well ur trap speed will always indicate what 1/4 mile it is possible of running..,

370kw should be enough for a mid to low 11's but 120mph is only good for a low 12 high 11's

What turbo's u running

Was anyone at the track last night? There was meant to be a White Evo 9 with 770hp@wheels another Mick's Motorsport customer. Not too sure if he went though...

I think it will do mid to low 11s eventually just need to keep trying 120mph is good for a 11.2ish. Car does feel a little down on power since the tune just need to get a boost gauge and see what's going on.

I think it will do mid to low 11s eventually just need to keep trying 120mph is good for a 11.2ish. Car does feel a little down on power since the tune just need to get a boost gauge and see what's going on.

No way... 120mph will not get u anywhere near an 11.2...

Maybe 11.8-11.7 but that's as good as it will get u...