SAU Community

Wtb: Rb26Dett

32vspec2gtr

Hey guys,

I'm chasing an rb26 engine for my gtr. Preferably something from a late model 32 and up. Price is depending on what it has with it and has done to the engine.

If you have one forsale, please pm me with any details you have of it. Eg. Turbos, injectors, what power it was making, how many k's, compression test, etc

Thanks Matt

Engine $4000

HKS oversized forged pistons to make it a 2.7 litre. Extremely smooth/quiet running engine. Has only ever been run at under 280rwkw because of being safe side of injector limited with standard injectors/afm's. It has made 300rwkw with -5's on dyno but didn't want to run it with inj's maxed so turned the boost down a few psi and retarded the ignition. It will come as a whole package with loom, ECU, afm's, all sensors, standard turbo's. Have never had a need to have the engine out of the car so unsure if its a R33 motor and what else has been done to it. It may even be a R33 motor. I don't know how to check through engine numbers.

I could supply it with some -5's and custom dumps/front pipes for a very good price.

Edited by Rowdyr32