SAU Community

R34 Paint Job Help

Alright so as the topic states im getting an outer respray but im having a really hard time deciding on the colour, i was going to just go with the standard black but the blue on the front end has grown on me and it looks nice with the black. Im worried it will look flat and boring if its all black, not to say im not a massive fan of black..

my question is have you guys got any good designs where i could have majority of the car black with the blue integrated in, i have seen some that have lines just behind the door sloping back with the rear being red but im thinking that might be too much with the blue.

Im considering buying the latest NFS or something and just having a play around with the designs lol

and i will be getting the skirts blended into the guards if anyone was wondering..

post-69199-0-09022100-1333946923_thumb.jpg

post-69199-0-44333800-1333947094_thumb.jpg

stick to one color , and if it was me i would stay all black . nothing beats a clean black car :) just my 2c

and get the lower lip for the front bar , itll look the tits once all done

Yeah if I stay with one colour its definately going to be black..

I actually bought the lip but Ive got a steep driveway n even with me raising it up an inch

It still nearly ripped off.. ive been looking around n guys on here r using rubber garage door seal

And it looks prety good for what it is, thinking ill give that a go once its painted..

Thanks for the 33 pic

yeah mate go black , you wont look back :)

what size wheels are you running , they look fat.

i just had my gaurds pumped for my 10s all round , and i dropped it an inch to make some neg camber , i literally took the front bar off to get out of the driveway this morning , so she could go in for some work :( feel your pain

there 18's n 9.5 on the front, 10" on the back, i lost my sh**t with how fat it looked when i put them on the back, with only a slight rolling of the guards, the offset is perfect imo

lmao to the driveway, i was intending on jacking it up but its a rental so it didnt go well with the owner or council.

im definately starting to regain my faith with the fact that itll look a1 all black, and i havnt been a ble to find a two tone that i actually like yet..

ill definitely keep use up to date, the paints on hold for a month or so,

im puttn a gtx3076r on atm.

then the wait to get into unigroup for a tune..

cant wait

i went with the 0.63 ex gate, hoping for prety early spool up..

i considered going all blue but it will end up costing heaps more as ill have to do the insides of the doors, boot and engine bay, hence the thoughts of two tone. I'm not looking to spend that much for a full respray

I think im prety set on the all black, i spoke to a shop, the guy kept trying to convince me to go with a darker black, almost like a jet black, not sure how that will look in

comparison to the standard GV1 nissan's black. his argument was that it will look cleaner.

the cars awaiting its new injectors to be put in this w/e and then into unigroup on monday.. hopefully by then ill have decided on the paint lol

Edited by Selleck 34GTT

I kinda like the look of the 34 as it is mate.

I tend to like some of the rattier looking things though, so unpainted fenders/bumpers and such. To me it looks great