SAU Community

2003 V35 Bodykits

I'm looking to get a bodykit for my v35 aswell and the best bet for me was to get it from the american ebay just make sure you search it up under infiniti g35. There are just so many to choose from and the prices are great on there, Also the the AUS dollar is higher then theres so it means we can get it cheaper over here :).

there is no bodykit available that can make a v35 look any better than factory. it comes down to the shape of the headlight - its the ugliest part of a v35 in my opinion.

+1 Couldn't agree with you more there...

there is no bodykit available that can make a v35 look any better than factory. it comes down to the shape of the headlight - its the ugliest part of a v35 in my opinion.

Same thoughts. The V35 front end looks ugly if you look at it dead straight from the from but looks alright from an angle.

i think nissan would agree. notice how the GTR has triangular headlights rather than round.... and then the v36 and v37 went the same way.

and yet, porsche sedan headlights are round and suit that car perfectly...

at the end of the day, the best bodykits for any car are the ones with the least amount of angles and vents. too much detail in one particular area draws your eyes away from the rest of the car and simply ruins it. veilside are one of the worst for this. that chargespeed rear follows that rule - different but simple, no vents or flutes or steps. it doesnt overpower the cars original lines. there is no front bumper yet that has the same effect.

Whatever body kit you get, please don't get the GTR lookalike front bar...

+1

I like the factory Nismo / Nismo S-tune kits. Minimal change from stock but a more aggressive front. And adding the Chargespeed V1 trunk to complete the look.

My V has a Kenstyle front and rear from bodykits kingdom, the side skirts didnt fit the car, the front and rear bars are a little short in the wheel well, if u search my threads you will find pics of it.