SAU Community

Black-Ops 2

EeLeYe

Trailer

Although COD has died for most hardcore gamers, Black-ops 2 seems to be a bit different to the previous games... and by a bit different, I mean, there are scenes in this trailer where I wasn't sure if it was a COD game...

One thing to note is that it's not so much a sequel to the story of the original Black-ops game but more so a carryover of the name; judging from the trailer anyway.

Apologies for not posting a direct youtube link - there was no trailer on youtube when I posted this.

Also, I'm at work and I have no sound here...

haha bet its essentially the EXACT same game as the past 50

I actually had reasonable hopes for the last one, riiiiight up until they retconned modern weapons into the Cold War era, exact same game as every title since COD 2 notwithstanding

I'm actually considering buying this one. The story apparently does kick off from the end of the first game.

The Call of Duty franchise has always been fond of the idea of dual protagonists, whether it was alternating between two separate theaters of war in the World War II days or two different elite tactical units in the Modern Warfare franchise. Black Ops II is out to do the same thing, but with one very different twist: instead of being separated by geography, the playable characters are separated by decades of time.

The Five Biggest Surprises About Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Rather than a tweaked CoD game, Treyarch are "supposedly" changing the format... release date is November 13th.

• 2 months later...

jumped off the bandwagon waaay back.

too repetitive.

got tired of 12 year olds telling me they f**ked my mum.

future warfare looks teh gaids (conjunction of homosexuality (not that theres anything wrong with that) and HIV Aids)