SAU Community

Fs: [Syd] 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 350Gt

Hey all

My car is regrettably up for sale due to license suspension.

For more details/photos, please see:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/400085-syd-2003-nissan-skyline-v35-350gt/

Or

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-skyline-2003-12644017?base=1216&vertical=Car&eapi=2&Page=2&sort=default&cr=25&__N=1216%204294739354%204294950370%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294963846%204294963593%20898&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5|Year:2003,2003

Feel free to message me if you have any questions

I would also like to say a big thank you to all of you who contribute to the SAU forum, I have learnt so much about my car thanks to you guys.

Best regards,

Kevin

post-90345-0-67925800-1336973116_thumb.jpg

Just to clarify, had my license suspended for driving a P plate prohibited vehicle which the V35 is (on my green Ps). I don't drive like an idiot.

Just to clarify, had my license suspended for driving a P plate prohibited vehicle which the V35 is (on my green Ps). I don't drive like an idiot.

Which state are you in? I'm in QLD and had numerous stops by police but never been fined because it's under the KW limit..

^^ no it isn't.. the limit is 200kw for our weight vehicle.

The police probably didn't bother to check..

Edited by sonicii

Yeah i just did the calculation your actually right, the power to weight ratio is 133kw for the stock 350gt when the legal limit is 125 lol.

I got pulled up and the cop asked me what the KW was i said 206 and he said yeah that's ok 210 is the limit so i dunno bro

Actually u know what i've got all the paperwork here to get an exemption to drive a high powered vehicle as i need one for work and it says 210KW with no power/weight ratio written here at all. Hmm....

In NSW, it's listed on the RTA website as one of the high performance prohibited vehicles even though the car itself is heavy as. Unfortunately the cops wouldn't care about that.

I've been pulled over many times for RBT but sometimes you get unlucky

hmm.. weird.. if Qld Transport (or whatever they are called now) can't even get it right between forms.. what hope do we have?

In NSW, it's listed on the RTA website as one of the high performance prohibited vehicles even though the car itself is heavy as.

Compared to what? it's lighter than almost any current V8 powered car out there, about 100kg heavier than a 350Z. It's even less than 100kg heavier than the current WRX sedan.. Which isn't too bad considering it is a larger car.

Last chance price drop to $17,999. Already have buyer lined up and car will be gone by end of the week latest. Don't miss out if you're interested, thanks

• 1 year later...