SAU Community

R/c Baja Buggy 1/5 Scale

Up for sale is my FS Racing Baja Buggy.

Originally bought from 3 Amigos in adelaide.

Nearly all parts have been upgraded from stock as it being a "MCD copy" most of the electronics and motor were crap.

30.5cc Big bore head and +2mm stuffer stroker crank

Talon whipper snipper bottem end.

Genuine Walbro carby w/pod filter

Custom made tuned exhaust pipe

Converted from 2wd to 4wd (front diff & pinion gear need replacing or could be removed to make it 2wd again)

HPI Throttle servo

Hitec 1/5th scale steering servo

Metal gear set

Alloy gear carrier

Converted to the Talon pull start system (better design, stock one kept braking)

Traxxas 3ch RX & TX

Venom Fail safe

Car looks a bit "piggish" looking as the body is removed and its a bare roll cage, I have owned the car for 5+ years and its seen many changes (3 motors,3 gear sets) it is now at the stage where the mechanicals are all up to scratch and stay reliable. This car is solid and has never missed a beat since doing the final lot of upgrades.

Car will come with a whole bunch of spares ive collected including 2 rechargeable 6v rx packs, there is probably more about the car ive missed but im happy to answer any questions about it.

I no longer have the time to play with it anymore, as my car has taken priority of my hobbies.

Pickup only or buyer to arrange postage at their cost.

$550

Pm on here

Daniel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hey Kaz, Unfortunately I am not at home currently and wont be for a few more months so I do not have access to my files or CAD. And at this point I prefer to keep the files to myself as I want to potentially make a few more pairs and see if they will sell within the EU before openly marketing them. But the way it's shaped and how small it is, I don't think you can fit both an indicator and a fog light onto the same surround, unless they were very small LED-type clusters.
    • I’ve just installed a Uniclutch sport into my R32. I’ve been blown away by it… it drives like a stock Toyota Corolla. It doesn’t make sense to me that a performance clutch can drive this well. I was about to pull the trigger on a Nismo Coppermix twin plate when I discovered the Uniclutch and decided to give that a shot instead. They’ve changed the game and I couldn’t be happier.    I was previously using an Extreme cushioned button clutch with lightened flywheel. I’m still using the same lightened flywheel with the Uniclutch.
    • Mmmm no, that's a white series 2 R33 GTS-t
    • Oh and.... "no bubble on the dash" ---> immediate no mod status.
    • To be Frank (always liked that name), I reckon this is a better idea. I'm an R32 man from day 1 and the really good surviving examples that are still in stock form should stay that way. Let ye conscience guide you my son 🙂