SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Yea it's all preference mate, depends if you like more linear power or a harder pull etc..

I'm so keen to squeeze a little extra power from mine in a few weeks, will post results once done

please do :-)

what did you replace your pods with? and what else are you doing?

please do :-)

what did you replace your pods with? and what else are you doing?

Putting stock airbox back in, then doing boost controller to up to about 15-16psi (from stpck 13psi) and adjustable cam gears.. So just finishing off the first stage...

I'm hoping with a good tune it will be more responsive and get somewhere in the realms of 230-250awkw... Would be very happy with that, not winning any power records, but will be a good improvement I think

My gate may not be enviro friendly? :ph34r: but if i pass a prius i hope it flips it :nyaanyaa:

I passed a parked mx5 and spat flames going from 2nd to 3rd and the thing lit up like a xmas tree, alarm was going nuts lmfao.

thanks for coming over guys,

so the 21st, whats happening???

Thanks for having us

Not sure what's happening on the 21st, he'll I'm not sure what happened half the night

I do remember breaking my phone and moving your car but the rest is lost in the fog

chris reminded me i hammer throwed a loaf of bread onto my neighbours roof lolol

Quickly followed by you falling on your arse ha, was such a funny night! Thanks for having us...

Martin, have you put in the name change request? Hahaha

Not sure about the 21st? Not sure if we came to a conclusion? Old pac?

i got a thirst that needs quenching!!!

keen for brews!

Thinking the same thing

Im looking forward to a few drinks

Am on babysitting duties at the moment but after that drinks will be consumed

thanks for coming over guys,

so the 21st, whats happening???

This sums up the night had ----------------------------------------------------------------> :laugh:

Thanks for having us

Not sure what's happening on the 21st, he'll I'm not sure what happened half the night

I do remember breaking my phone and moving your car but the rest is lost in the fog

:laugh: and then Chris replicated it!