SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

I'm already married, been renovating houses, go karting and now I've also got a boat to build

You have a 33? :blink:

Hey guys, bought a skyline myself 2 months back. A black one, n/a would be keen to hear from anyone that has done a rb25de+t. That being said. Will have to watch this thread for next cruise details :)

G'day mate, for cruises check the Events section, if you cant find it let us know and we will link you too it.

The Sydney guys are often doing meets, not as many up this way through SAU these days as mentioned above.

• Like 1

You can get United at Metford... There are 2 servos around that area with it! Probably your closest option...

A bit late ,but , Thanks,

Finally got the car back , only took 5 months and get the final tune in a few weeks. Have to go to Bob Jane in Newie to have my tyres fitted and might drop into Metford and see how the flex fuel tune works and feel the difference between 98 & E85

No I didn't get a 33

Got a boat hull and trailer that is bigger than the one I have now, just need to fit it out.

:P

Sounds good man!

A bit late ,but , Thanks,

Finally got the car back , only took 5 months and get the final tune in a few weeks. Have to go to Bob Jane in Newie to have my tyres fitted and might drop into Metford and see how the flex fuel tune works and feel the difference between 98 & E85

BIG difference... You will love the E85!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• To add to that very useful summary, even in the race/rally r32 gtr I have good quality, new(ish) poly bushes everywhere because that is what rules require, and the handling is excellent. Of course, the car doesn't do many klm but I'd still expect poly bushes to last better in road use than sphericals (especially as I have a couple of klm of dirt road to stuff sphericals up) I would change the front upper arms to spherical if I was allowed to, because the poly bushes flog out often, but otherwise new bushes (and ball joints) and a good alignment can make a world of difference
    • Any chance you can get a Nistune board installed instead and set the speed limit to whatever your tires can handle?
    • Hi all, I need to get this HKS SLD attached to my stock ECU because I've now got the German autobahn and faster European circuits to contend with.  The car is a manual 2dr ER34 with an AT ECU and I've realised the AT ECU has two pins for speed sensor signals: Pin 29: Vehicle speed sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 2) Pin *58: Output shaft rotation sensor signal (Vehicle speed sensor 1) - *RB25DET A/T model only Before I go butchering this harness, is anyone sure of which pin is the correct one for signal adjustment? The attached document from HKS indicates pin 29 but I found this situation mentioned in the following thread on a different forum (R34 GTT Auto Trans Speed Cut Problem | Zerotohundred) mentioning pin 58 needing to be altered by member zephuros, albeit it seems to be for an RSM-GP and the info appears to be old.  R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-2.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-3.pdf R34_All_Workshop_Manual-pages-1.pdf HKS SLD Vehicle Pin out P59-P70 ER34-pages.pdf
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.