SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

i'll be dissapointed if you dont win then!

will be good as you'll be able to use all your power, nice and fast run.

Haha if you see the competitors... You will be dissapointed as i will not be winning lol :yes:

And as for ALL my power.... Mmm not sure about that either :laugh:

good to hear and fingers crossed for you... hopefully get the evo ready soon and come out with you to a day... within 3 months would be nice, but just decided im going to recladd the house today, so more money gone ha.

good to hear and fingers crossed for you... hopefully get the evo ready soon and come out with you to a day... within 3 months would be nice, but just decided im going to recladd the house today, so more money gone ha.

Look forward to it mate!

All you north guys come and support the club will be an awesome event

The more cars we have come and say you are with SAU (free entry if you do) the more points we get!!!!

Oh and plenty of gaaaaaaaaaaate will be there too ;)

I'm heading up on Sunday, leaving from Thornleigh McDonalds and will be stopping at the Truck stop/Hungry Jacks at Beresfield, should get to Beresfield between 7:30am to 8:00am, so if anyone wants to head up together, my plan is in the NULON thread

All you north guys come and support the club will be an awesome event

The more cars we have come and say you are with SAU (free entry if you do) the more points we get!!!!

Oh and plenty of gaaaaaaaaaaate will be there too ;)

Yep :yes:

I'm heading up on Sunday, leaving from Thornleigh McDonalds and will be stopping at the Truck stop/Hungry Jacks at Beresfield, should get to Beresfield between 7:30am to 8:00am, so if anyone wants to head up together, my plan is in the NULON thread

Nice one mate, i have a mate that will probably tag along!

Does anyone in Newcastle have either an external gate GT30 turbo or a 6 Boost high mount manifold I could borrow to dummy up on my engine. Or even someone running a 6boost and Gt30 that I could just have a quick look at their car to compare. Can provide alcohol or similar for your trouble :)

Thanks

any of you guys gurus with N16 Pulsar? Car was running fine then when we tried to start it it wont even turn over. Theres a just a click sound coming from starter and the seems like all the power goes after attempting to start, dont even have hazard lights. Tried jumpstarting and using a jumper pack to no luck, battry has the green indicator on meaning its still healthy. Seems a bit like an electrical problem. Any ideas anyone?