SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

No worries I made it out for a look anyway. The rain and oil on the road made it interesting.

Yep couldn't do much! We were unlucky and missed the dry line that was appearing in the arvo.... But it was a bit of fun anyway!

Hey guys...

Im on the hunt for a light vehicle engineer that I can consult in regards to my current build.

Can anyone reccommend someone good?

Yep couldn't do much! We were unlucky and missed the dry line that was appearing in the arvo.... But it was a bit of fun anyway!

Glad you had fun and got it home in one piece.

Any idea if the go kart can run at the next event?

Glad you had fun and got it home in one piece.

Any idea if the go kart can run at the next event?

Yeah it should be able too man! Nulon called the club and booked out the whole event, i dont think they bother running them due to lack of numbers from what i heard... I dunno why they lack numbers though, i would be back there in a heartbeat to actually get one decent run there!!!!

If you really are keen lets work on something later in the year, we will need solid numbers to make it happen!

How about Syriops?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/SYRIOPS/278596306740?fref=ts

There's a tech Arvo coming up for members in May.

Yeah Alex, i am taking my nugget down so come down with us!

• 2 months later...

In Forster and looking to sell my 350GT Skyline , I had the APS Twin Turbo System added, lots of torque from the V6 , so with the TT it goes :woot:

$30k, ONO , only 50,000Klms on the clock and only Minor imperfections

Doing a RB30/Nitto 3.2Lt rebuild on my R34GTR and need a few extra $s :yes:

post-52098-0-34884600-1403651957_thumb.jpg

In Forster and looking to sell my 350GT Skyline , I had the APS Twin Turbo System added, lots of torque from the V6 , so with the TT it goes :woot:

$30k, ONO , only 50,000Klms on the clock and only Minor imperfections

Doing a RB30/Nitto 3.2Lt rebuild on my R34GTR and need a few extra $s :yes:

Nice little sleeper you have there!

Nice little sleeper you have there!

Yeh thanks , had a lot of fun with it, not many know what it is , and only found out reading the bumper logo , 350GT skyline, but no TT. It may not be the old style but an ass kicker and a head turner even though it is now 12 years old :wub: going to miss it :wub::action-smiley-069:

But going to get the R34 moving with a 3.2 stroker, I reckon 400AWKW ish with a lot torque response will be a blast :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Yeh thanks , had a lot of fun with it, not many know what it is , and only found out reading the bumper logo , 350GT skyline, but no TT. It may not be the old style but an ass kicker and a head turner even though it is now 12 years old :wub: going to miss it :wub::action-smiley-069:

But going to get the R34 moving with a 3.2 stroker, I reckon 400AWKW ish with a lot torque response will be a blast :woot::woot::woot::woot:

I'm surprised he didn't call it a maxima

Well there is a blast from the past ;) How you been Martin??

Been good, busy but good

Between working, racing and house stuff haven't had any time for anything lately.

House stuff nearly done and racing on Sunday at Ringwood. New truck is in use now.

How's you and yours going?

Been good, busy but good

Between working, racing and house stuff haven't had any time for anything lately.

House stuff nearly done and racing on Sunday at Ringwood. New truck is in use now.

How's you and yours going?

Sounds good mate! Hope the house is going well... We have been interstate a bit and off thrashing the car as often as we can :D

Ooh let me know how the new track goes :yes:

We are off to Wakefield again!

I'm surprised he didn't call it a maxima

Why call it a Maxima, if anything a fat 350Z but it has SKYLINE stamped into the back of it, so I will go with the name on the back :)

What "02 Skyline"is yours?

Daughter lost the spare keys to my R34GTR and cannot get a new one in Forster, anyone doing them in Newie ??