SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

So if this Homo cruise isnt happening do you all wanna catch up for a feed on Sunday somewhere? Cruise to the bay for Pizza? Hoggies? Stroud Pub?

sounds good, but would prefer not to go to the bay.. going there tomorrow, then sat to service the car, then probably monday aswell..

sounds good, but would prefer not to go to the bay.. going there tomorrow, then sat to service the car, then probably monday aswell..

Yep that is a fair call.... Not going to Newcastle etc so where else? Any decent food will do.... I dont mind if we go for a thrash out through paterson etc and find a pub?

Yep that is a fair call.... Not going to Newcastle etc so where else? Any decent food will do.... I dont mind if we go for a thrash out through paterson etc and find a pub?

Pub at Patterson

Two pubs at Dungog

One or two a Stroud

Or keep going to Gloucester ?

Hey guys,

I used to live in Newcastle but have moved to Tamworth, do travel back regularly though.

I am trying to track down some Splitfire packs to suit RB25 series 1. I am in town this weekend to get tuning done and tuner thinks we have a spark issue. If anyone has any for sale/loan let me know!

When it is tuned I am keen to come meet up for a cruise too.

Cheers,

Lucas 0437771534

Hey all

What's been happening

I've had a massive fail as the go kart still won't go. Sending it in for new loom and imputed so will see what happens from there

Had a win with one thing though I think but need to ask the smart persons in here a very important question.

Does anyone know what a sign with a white background black circle and a black diagonal line through it means?

I think I know but want to be sure.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses. We ended up finding a number of other issues and think the coils are fine now. Plenty of progress made, hopefully I will be back in about a month for some dyno time and then meet up for a boost!

My tuner is a guy called Brogan, we were just running around street tuning last weekend, but dyno is the next step. I've seen the potential now of my car so that will keep me motivated to keep working on the thing and spending money....

Got a little problem.

So reversed the gtr out of the garage on Sunday for a clean. Fuel pump made a funny noise priming, but started fine.

An hour later went to start it - cranks but no ignition. Fuel pump is priming normally, no unusually noises from engine and visible wiring problems. I pushed it back in the garage as I had to head out.

Anyway, tried to start it again this arvo - started first go. Turned it off, started first go again.

This has got me a little puzzled. Any ideas what cause the lack of ignition?

was it a cold morning? could had a bad join somewhere that stopped plugs firing?

I always look at spark plugs/leads/coils first when those are the symptoms. specially if you heard the pump going.

Might have flooded if your cold start mapping is quite rich. Cars don't like being started and shut off in 15 seconds time. Forget this if you warmed it up first....