SAU Community

S A U__N E W C A S T L E

GTR-34A

Next cruise whats happening? Noone made a choice yet?

Also who is attending wakefield on may 9th?

I was meant to do something but had a race car to fix at the time

Racecar fixed so can do a written way run if still keen

I did go to Rylstone recently and it's an epic drive but is a 500km round trip

yea has been very quite here.. every one is too busy myself included by the sounds of it.

on a good note, my new wheels should be arriving tomorrow, going to pick up tyres from sydney this afternoon and all should be on the car by friday. very keen!

What did you end up with Ant? I forget...

Yeah well the deck is nearly complete and the bathroom is 3/4 done so the house is getting there, that is what has consumed most of my time lately!

good job mat!
the bank just gave me 22.5k for house renos! very keen to get my garage built amongst a whole lot of other stuff!!!

good job mat!

the bank just gave me 22.5k for house renos! very keen to get my garage built amongst a whole lot of other stuff!!!

Amazing how quick you can spend $$ when you do a small job.... Work out what you think it will cost then double it :P

haha bloody hope not!! I think the garage and driveway will cost around 10k from the quotes I got.

then were getting a new fence, make a garden out the front where were usually parking, returf some sections of grass, new front door, tile outside under the awning, and possibly a bathroom reno, should come well within the 22k and the house will be so much nicer.

Report back when you are half way through :P

Nah it should be good man! We have been doing it on a budget and its going together OK, slowly though as we are relying on family to help :D