SAU Community

My Baby :d

trxbal

hey guys names harley perth born and raised running an a31 shes currently in the panel beaters getting tidied up :D (ex owners damage) and yeah thinking this the best place to be introducing my self so yeah here it is ........ hi anywho heres the car love it to bits dispite the mishaps so far

post-92125-0-48752400-1339930990_thumb.jpg my a31 and my old mans dr30 skyline

post-92125-0-34744300-1339931044_thumb.jpg new bonnet getting painted atm and bonnet struts in no more broom pole :D

post-92125-0-86130200-1339931104_thumb.jpg

post-92125-0-85808100-1339931157_thumb.jpg and the day i picked her up will post of pics when shes back from the panel beaters but cheers guys for having a look and also super keen to go for a cruise with some other perth ceffs if anyone is keen hit me up

Which bonnet u talkIng about man the grey bonnet u can have if u want its a f**ked up fibre glass bonnet with big crack but yeah my numbers 0421250737

Umm dunno to be honest haven't had much to do with the fibre glassine but when I get home I'll take some pics for u and I'll send them to ya look u can have it for nothing saves me fuel money for a trip to the tip with it so yeah even has washer jets :D

Hey man I can't figure out how to add additional pics in this post or send them to u have u got a mobile I can text then too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

ok so I thought I should update everyone on current progress this was the car with the new bonnet not long before panel beaters post-92125-0-04425700-1356499269_thumb.jpg this is a few after photos of the ceff after she came back from the panel beaters oh and coilovers went in some stage in this time as well post-92125-0-37829500-1356499659_thumb.jpgpost-92125-0-23826600-1356499686_thumb.jpgpost-92125-0-91270900-1356499721_thumb.jpgthis photo was taken the night the coilovers were installed so low looked mint but then had it adjusted to just above legal limit just till I get off p plates :Spost-92125-0-78845700-1356500266_thumb.jpg and now the ceff in its current sad state after installing an rb25 turbo onto rb20det which pushed the exhust lower inturn lowering the ride height I got defected for too low boost controller and having no bottom section to my front bumper this is the current outcome just have to get permits for coilovers and pod filter and hopefully she will pass :Dpost-92125-0-34693300-1356500091_thumb.jpg big thanks to nica31 for the bumper and just for those of you who maybe interested do not cut a plastic bumper with a Stanley unless u want an evening at the doctors getting a hole in ur hand stiched back together lol

In the 5 years I've been working in stores/logistics, I've only ever cut myself open with self-retracting stanley knives, come to think of it....

+1 for angle grinder, and use a face shield if possible...that shit burns like a motherf**ker when it flicks up onto your face.

• 10 months later...

ok so update on my girl is some good news some bad so anyway I bought myself some 15x10+0 deep dished steelies (sadly don't have tyres fitted yet) and the bad news is well my motor went bang thinking its a snapped rod on 3rd or 4th. so now comes the fun part im going to look at doing a 2.2l rb20det just to piss everyone off and que hate mail in three...two..one. anyway photo time ok so file is too big to load so im going to find other ways to load said photos of awesomeness and sadness yays