SAU Community

hi all

i have a set of rims forsale , 2 r multi stud (5(114.3) -4(110) ), 2 r 4 stud (110-100)... 17" by 8" no use for them, takeing space up,

looking bout $500 ono

pick up onli

i am loctaed in clifton springs 3222,victoria

if u would like piks send me ur e-mail nd i will gladly send them to u or via mms if u prefure..( they just wont upload)

cheers for ya time

doug

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I buy oil buy the 10L drum. It's a square drum. Comes with a tap. Works the same way as above, but normally more economical to buy per litre.   However, you need an intermediate dirty oil drum for your first change, as chances are, your car doesn't need 10L in it. The cruiser is great for using the drum. It from memory is 9.3L of oil to fill. And it gives no f**ks if you give it an extra 700ml, and bam, you've got an empty 10L drum   Oh and then on top of that, I've normally got a 20L empty drum around that I tip used oil into from smaller dump outs if I do t have an empty 10L. A few weeks back I dropped to the tip about 150L of used oil.
    • Sequential so 2022, DCT or ZF bruvva 
    • I'll stick with the plastic containers, as stated by others, as it's where the old oil goes, I then just drop them off at SuperCheap, who apparently recycle it, or something.... I believe this makes Captain Planet not so angry with me for owning a infernal combustion engine, although he is still pretty pissed at me for using old engine oil to stabilise dirt pads in old workshop and factory yard hard stands in the pre 1980's There was nothing better than some old engine oil to strengthen and waterproof a dirt/gravel patch pad back then, and the rainbows that flowed off the pad and down the storm water drains when it rained was very pretty looking, I believe that practice is frowned upon nowadays 🤔
    • Some good points there @joshuaho96 I think I just looked at the box and the tap and started thinking of how much cleaner my changes could be. 🤩 I mean, I could always just use a funnel...  Seems like thats the case here also.  
    • Some good points there @joshuaho96 I think I just looked at the box and the tap and started thinking of how much cleaner my changes could be. 🤩 I mean, I could always just use a funnel...