SAU Community

Ipod Integration Chord

hey guys upgrading to the double din wif screen subs etc lookin at settin me bak 3g+

Therefore selling the ipod integation set up. Bought from CHRIS ROGERS at AUDIO EXPRESS BRISBANE $300+ roughly. Only had in v35 for 3 mths. QUALITY STUFF

Sounds amazing through ipod/iphone etc

Charges your phone insanely quick whilst playing your songs!!

$150

Yeh exactly right. It allows you to play straight from your ipod/iphone at the sound quality of a cd if not better. Perfect for those guys that dont want to spend 3k on an audio set up but still dont want those shocking fm transmitter quality of sound.

I have a 2 yr old iphone and it charges it to 100% in about 10mins. Also stops if you receive a call to allow you to pick up your call. Can still browse safari, text and everything while it plays.

Check it out on google, they are a good solution for someone who wants clear sound audio but doesnt want to spend the big $$ on replacing the whole original set up.

Only selling because wana put mine in some car shows as of next year so yeah want to spend some big $$ on the audio setup.

Yes u can control steering, also control everything via head unit eg volume skip tracks alter bass treb. Also mutes for phone calls so you dont miss any calls. Great product for price.

• 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I bought mine from Concept Z https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-31014-kn001_p_32626.php Put it on myself. Very easy jack stands. But if i was going to do it again i would get something like this   https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-infiniti-infiniti-sport-exhaust-kit-axle-back-exhaust-system-infiniti-q60-17-coupe-cv37-b0100-q60st_p_30289.php Or just straight pipe it the whole way. I drove the car without an exhaust for shits and giggle when i was swapping it and it's not very loud at all. 
    • Ignore the monster truck ride hide, I messed up on the offsets and widths and ended up ditching them a few weeks later when my coilovers didnt fit
    • I always drive with the tire pressure gauges showing the PSI because I'm paranoid about getting a flat tire and not knowing then keep driving and tear it apart. No amount of goo is going to fix a shredded tire. My Q60 has the goo and the V36 had the goo too. Never used it but I have used the pump to pump up the tire to get home. Then I fixed it with a plug. Wasn't keen on the goo.
    • My Q50 doesn't even have 'goop', it comes standard with runflats, so no spare, no jack, no goop, nothing.  No idea what the JDM models come with. I bought a 370Z donut (needs to be at least 18in to clear the akebonos), a spare jack and wheel brace and I throw that in the boot when I go out of town, saves having to spend the $$ and endure the downsides of runflat tyres. Apparently if you are creative, you can make yourself a replacement boot base out of high density foam and fit the donut under the boot mat, but you lose about 100mm of boot depth.
    • WTB transfer case 5 speed for 32/33 GTR preferably Sydney. Please call or message me on 0406368054