SAU Community

Nissan 200sx Spec R GT Dec 2002

Nissan 200sx Spec R GT Dec 2002. Only 16 months old. One of the last 200SX's to be sold. Top of the range model which includes:

* Alarm system

* leather seats

* tinted windows(darkest legal),

*sunroof

* chrome alloys

*chrome finished interior

* in dash cd stacker

* leather seats

* GT spoiler

*side skirts

*200sx floor mats

*HKS turbo timer

*Brand new Dunlop SP3000A tyres installed last week.

*Pewter colour

. Fully maintained by company on Custom Fleet. Serviced every 5000kms by NISSAN. Brand new Dunlop SP3000A tyres. Reg till Dec 2004. Still has Nissan Warranty.

37,000kms.

Reason for selling is I want to get a bigger car i.e. XR6 turbo

$36,900 or nearest offer

Located in Oakleigh, Melbourne.

email me if you want pics [email protected]

well ... as soon as I get some photos vuster we can talk and maybe I might end up in this very S15! who knows? :)

DarkCoupe,

When I first got the car I put a CAT back exhaust on for 2 or 3 months then got rid of it because it was too loud although I gained 0.5-1 second in speed 0-100kms/h. It's been pretty much stock standard.

Other than that I replaced the paper filter with a hks panel filter. Pretty much the same thing. i've still got the stock paper filter which is pretty much brand new.

I don't think you need to worry about the engine and the drive train. If you end up coming to look at it I'll show you how well it drives. My hks turbo timer has 0-100kms and 400m timers so we'll do a run so you know that it actually goes well.

I don't know if this is a bad thing or not but I took the 200sx badge off the back of the car. It looks much better with it off especially when you have an exhaust. A few 200sx owners have done that. If you are the type who prefers badge then I guess putting on the Sylvia badge at the back will look nicer.

Anyways you'll see when I post my pictures.

I will be cleaning my car and taking pictures of it today and it will be on carsales.com.au so currently you are probably the only s15 buyer who knows about my car.

I'm in a rush to sell as well coz I'm eager to get the xr6 turbo. I need it to tow my boat coz I luv fishing. I'm not a liar so you can be sure you're getting what I tell you.

In regards to price I'm starting at 38K and then working down depending on feedback which is normal procedure I guess.

I don't think you can find a newer car than mine on the market although you can find cars which have less kms than me but I guess I was forced to do lots of kms because I wanted reduce fringe benefits tax for work.

My email is [email protected] if you want a quicker reply.

• 2 weeks later...

u work for canon???

what department?

how did u get a fleet car??

Nissan 200sx Spec R GT Dec 2002. Only 16 months old. One of the last 200SX's to be sold. Top of the range model which includes:

* Alarm system

* leather seats

* tinted windows(darkest legal),

*sunroof

* chrome alloys  

*chrome finished interior

* in dash cd stacker

* leather seats

* GT spoiler

*side skirts

*200sx floor mats

*HKS turbo timer

*Brand new Dunlop SP3000A tyres installed last week.

*Pewter colour

. Fully maintained by company on Custom Fleet. Serviced every 5000kms by NISSAN. Brand new Dunlop SP3000A tyres. Reg till Dec 2004. Still has Nissan Warranty.  

37,000kms.  

Reason for selling is I want to get a bigger car i.e. XR6 turbo

$36,900 or nearest offer

Located in Oakleigh, Melbourne.

email me if you want pics [email protected]