SAU Community

My Skyline (Help).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So; I'm not aloud to have wants, and dreams?

Stop being so greedy and appreciate what you have, you ungrateful bastard. What sort of a spoiled prick WANTS a skyline? What kind of a child lives in a country with clean water and still has the audacity to dream of something greater for himself?

You disgust me.

Edited by kawasakirider

Lol you guys are all just putting me down, I want tips of a Skyline? So if you aren't willing to point me in the right direction please don't post.

Edited by Skylow

HAHAHHAA, must be a holden mechanic. Classic!

Jimmy (OP) you need to get your head on right. Just go and get a SV6, your dad should be able to fix that, I heard he's a holden mechanic.

Are we in the wasteland yet? School holidays are so amusing

sexy-girls-in-glasses-20.jpg?w=500&h=757

HAHAHHAA, must be a holden mechanic. Classic!

Jimmy (OP) you need to get your head on right. Just go and get a SV6, your dad should be able to fix that, I heard he's a holden mechanic.

Are we in the wasteland yet? School holidays are so amusing

sexy-girls-in-glasses-20.jpg?w=500&h=757

Would get tutored by that

Serious Question;

I'm not aloud to drive Turbo Charged Cars on my P's. If I take the turbo's out am I aloud to drive it? Also, whats a twin turbo cost for a SkyLine?

>.<

A Turbo car with NO TURBO has NO COMPRESSION - THUS NO POWER.

Twin turbo cost for a SKyline - go to G o o g l e and search Prices for GTR's in your area mate.

If you want a nice looking car with some power - get an NA because they actually have compression in the cylinders.

As @Tai1or Made said - it'll be slower than a Hyundai excel.

So buy a Hyundai excel - and you can mash all the other P platers who pulled the Turbo's off their cars.

I drive a turbo skyline on my P's for a total of 17.63 KM per day - to and from work.

I'm just lucky there are no cops that patrol where I drive - seeing as half of them know I drive a Turbo one anyway.

Being that I fit their tyres - and a few of them pointed out my car - then commented "Turbo mate? Big brakes, wouldn't have done that to an N/A" - BUSTED. lol.

They know I don't drive like a total douche - but any of the other cops would frag me on the spot.

Which is exactly why mine's coming off the road for a Build - with an RB25DET. (keep you blokes posted - I wont be going drift spec, but it will hopefully get a cage. ;D)

And I'm buying a little Datto for my Daily run.

Little datto - with an SR20DE - and you other Skyline owners will be gritting your teeth.

For about 3 seconds.

Then you'll be shitting yourselves laughing.

:ph34r:

Little datto - with an SR20DE - and you other Skyline owners will be gritting your teeth.

pretty sure that wont be legal either, engine swaps that need mod certs are illegal for p plater unless im wrong.

also op yes buy the car mod it and do everything you want, just remember though that you wont be ablle to drive it on your p's (alost impossible to get an exception) and it will most likely become your dads car seeing as your going halvies. dont think of it as yours and then you wont be butthurt when its gets sold before you get a chnce to drive it

If the Engine replacement is within 30% larger of the original size - it is legal without an engineers certificate.

1.6 datto.

to 1.988 Silvia motor.

Seems legal to me - just looking at those numbers.

if I modify the engine - then it is illegal.

I COULD be wrong - but considering that my ex girlfriend had one on her P's - that WAS engineered - I'd say mine would be legal.

Either way - It'd be non turbo - a milk and eggs car.

And would have the worlds shortest multi-cat/muffler exhaust known to man to make it road legal with the new emissions standards. lol

2 foot long 2.25" Cat back FTW.

Edited by FrakMunkie

i gotta agree Hadouken, definite trollage happening here.

its either a new benji/barbs profile created to bring the lulz or i will eat my hat. Without sauce.

lulz at the english, even when i was 14 im sure my spelling and grammar wasnt as borderline china spec as skylows, keep up the good work kid. if nothing else your ruffling some feathers which is always worth it for its own sake.

I'm seriously not trolling;

Please answer this;

I'm getting a Non-Turbo now, when I get off my P's I know that's in a rather long time but what needs to be done to the engine to add a Turbo, or a Twin Turbo. (Also what would you say it would cost for a mechanic to do it).