SAU Community

Newcastle Meet Up Wrap Up Thread

Ruxis

Great day guys!

was nice meeting everyone and the food was pretty good too.

looking forward to a cruise in maybe a months time to get more driving time in :)

didnt know that many GTTs existed in the world let alone newcastle! mines usually the only one at cruises etc.

just needed red and blue and we would of had every colour :D

im sure photos will be up soon!

p.s, not aggroman im not making this thread just to piss you off :P:P:P

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day guys!! Thanks Anthony for organizing it!! All the cars looked great!! :D

I'll have HEAPS of photos on Thursday... I think Gaz filled both memory cards... And Anthony, Jarrad etc we go some good rolling shots through the water front...

General behavior was great, apart from one certain incident... It's things like that that SAU does not need!

Food was good, steak Sanga was just beyoooodiful!!

And Benji, nice work on parking the commodore away from the real cars :P

I saw gaz pointing the camera matt :D sounds good!

Yeah pathetic really. Funny people try an impress others with a bucket when there's something as powerful as Matts an clean as anthonys.

oh well everyone else was great to meet!

It was awesome to see that amount of 34's :D

Good to have a variety show up too.... I was smiling the whole trip home!!! I'm useless with remembering names too, so if I ask again don't be offended :D

yeah the day was great im keen as for a cruise next time, and my driver is too hahaha, was suprised noone did anything to draw attention other then that one..

hope to see you guys again soon :D

I saw gaz pointing the camera matt :D sounds good!

Yeah pathetic really. Funny people try an impress others with a bucket when there's something as powerful as Matts an clean as anthonys.

oh well everyone else was great to meet!

Hope they come out good.... All the guys had great cars, pretty sure Gaz even got pics of the drift RC car :P

I'll have a disc with all the pics available from next Thursday, pretty sure Gaz got ALL cars so between the few cameras I'm pretty sure we will all have some good pics to show off :yes:

Yeah no need to show off, we are all here to enjoy our machines and appreciate others, and it looks like SAU Newcastle crew will be an ongoing thing... Looking forward to regular meets too!

Big thumbs up to Anthony once again!! :thumbsup:

A great day and good weather

Was surprised at the number of cars that turned up really didn't think that many were in town

Is good to put faces to names but I am hopeless at remembering names as well

As said food was great and thanks to Anthony for organising the day

Looking forward to pics but would take forever to do some editing on my car

Look forward to the next one.

Thanks guys and girls

Thanks guys, was happy to organise but it was abit of a joint effort with Matt, thanks mate, and everyone else that had input, and of course everyone for showing up, made the day very enjoyable meeting local sau'ers.

Struggling with pics abit, but heres one of Martins bueaty... i know you were keen for some mate, hope i dont dissapoint!

post-85191-0-05079200-1341735039_thumb.jpg