320GB Western Digital 'Scorpio' Black 7200RPM

1GB Nvidia Geforce GT 335M dedicated GPU with switchable integrated graphics

Intel Advanced-N WiFi Link 6250 a/g/n 2x2

Samsung 11.6-inch HD 1366x768 (720p) WLED

3x USB, VGA, HDMI, Display Port, Firewire, SD cards

Integrated High Definition 5.1 Stereo Sound

Windows® 7 Home Premium 64 bit Software Installed

Default 'M11x' laser-etched aluminum Alienware Nameplate

Motherboard has a hardware pin-mod to allow overclock up to 1.9GHz over the stock 1.7GHz. I don't use it personally so it's always at stock clocks, and it always runs very cool (10W TDP) so heat's not an issue.

Battery averages 6 hours on integrated GPU, I've got up to 8.5 hours with minimum brightness WiFi off and integrated GPU with low power profiles.

This laptop still has the original hinge which is prone to breakage due to a design flaw with this model, so if it ever does break Dell will replace the hinge & the entire lid & LCD assembly with the new revision for FREE even though it's out of warranty. The entire lid will be replaced, it is a single part with a single part number.

Brighter Samsung WLED was upgrade option from Dell, RAM is Patriot Signature 1600MHz DDR3 aftermarket with lifetime warranty, Intel 6250 WiFi card upgraded aftermarket with 2 internal antenna, HDD is almost brand new (less than 3 months usage) and battery has less than 5% wear. Internals regularly serviced & cleaned, external condition is 8/10 only slight wear marks keyboard & trackpad is all clean.

Comes with original box, original black soft cover (as-new condition), sealed manual & 65W Ac adapter. Contact Rish via email [email protected] or sms 0412 065 928.

$700 pickup Perth SOR (or i can deliver SOR), or I can also sell the laptop with the original 4GB of RAM (instead of 8GB) for $650.

post-78125-0-53676600-1341734571_thumb.jpg

post-78125-0-35039500-1341734960_thumb.jpg