SAU Community

Fs: 1999 Rover Mini Cooper

Hi guys. Thought I would post this up here as you are all car enthusiast so thought there might be someone looking for a new toy or just something a bit different.

I'm looking for around $19,000.00 for it.

I have owned the car about 4 years now and have done maybe 15,000kms in it. Have heaps of receipts for service records to show regular (6 Monthly) servicing despite little use. The car has now done just over 76,000kms.

The car is a 1999 Rover Mini Cooper. This shape was made up until the year 2000. My particular car is highly optioned and a very unique vehicle and always gets great comments and people stopping to take photos.

Specs:

* Fuel Injected 1.3 litre.

* Almond Green Paint with off white roof and mirrors

* Factory optioned wider fenders

* 4 speed Automatic (oil pressure driven gearbox can be driven through the gears like a manual)

* Factory optioned full green leather interior and matching green carpets and floor mats

* Wood grain upper door trims

* 4 Driving lights with rare Mini Cooper decal covers

* Sony CD Player with upgraded rear speakers in factory location

* Full upgraded chrome package including exhaust and fuel cap cover

I had the car resprayed late last year as there were a few rust bubbles in the bottom of the doors. I did not replace the factory pin stripes as I wanted to leave that up to the new owner to decide on the look they wanted for the car. I also replaced the roof mounted aerial.

As part of the sale the new owner will receive the following items that are brand new:

* Full stripe kit including bonnet, side pinstripes and decals

* New badges kit front and rear

* New wood grain upper door trims as the originals are starting to wear and crack

The car is due for rego in August so I am happy to negotiate the price with or without. If sold in NSW the car will come with the custom plates which I think really finish the car off nicely. I have been offered money for them previously but they just suit so well I would prefer them to stay with it. Any questions give me a call on 0417 448 343 PM on here.

Enough from me now for the pics:

p7020054.th.jpg

p7020056.th.jpg

p7020058q.th.jpg

p7020052.th.jpg

p7020051.th.jpg

p7020057.th.jpg

p7020048.th.jpg