SAU Community

Wanted R32 Gtr Roller(Minus Bullet And Box)

r32gtrdrc

Looking for a roller/shell R32 GTR that can be licenced for Rally/Race only...( must be able to be licenced to comply with the CAMS Dedicated Tarmac Rally Car requirements..

Have recently lunched my Tarmac Rally Car and now require a new shell or roller to commence the new build.

cheers

Chris

Hey Chris.

Not sure if this will interest you but I have an r32 GTR shell that's for sale.

It's actually been a race car for several years and has a nice 6 point cage installed. The car was in a light accident at Bathurst last year and the owner decided to build a new chassis with a 4130 cage and start fresh.

The car has light damage to the OS rear quarter needs both front guards & bonnet.

Also from being towed out of the sand trap the NSF chassis rail has some damage at the very front.

It is repairable though.

I can email some photos if you are interested.

Brad

Complete rolling shell $3000

It will be the whole car minus brakes and all parts required to run a RB26 and g/box (engine loom, afm's, airbox, intercooler+pipes, radiator, etc) The whole car loom will be there.

Complete shell will come with all panels, llights, complete interior (have sold the seats and adjusted the price) in car + GTR floor mats in VGC plus spare set interior panels with scuffs, all driveshafts, aircon with gas still in it, flared rear guards to suit 18x10inch wheels. Battery in boot. Std GTR suspension. Colour STI blue. Boot and bonnet will need painting as it had a carbon bonnet previously and big wing on he boot. Has compliance and previous rego in my name. Engine will be removed upon sale of shell. Newish windscreen. Its a good little deal.

Located in Melbourne.