SAU Community

Selling My 2002 Stagea Axis Autech

ECR33_RB25DET

Hey Leon, his list of parts on the car includes tweeters in custom A pillar mounts.

Peter, mind taking some better close up pics of the tweeters? Did you make the mounts yourself?

Came with the pillars from Japan. Just replaced the tweeters. Sorry don't have a close up pics but they are one neat custom finish.

Good luck with the sale Peter.

Must say, it is one of the cleanest NM35's I have seen. Very nice looking (and sounding) car.

Those tweeters, whilst custom, might as well be OEM. Quite nice.

Thanks mate, am really looking forward to a PM35 Axis, just have to move on the NM35 first.....

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice looking car. Best of luck selling it, the market blows on these cars.

Other than the VQ35 what other difference does the newer model have?

Not a great deal to be honest. Slightly remodelled front, refined interior and I simply just want one....

It's interesting. I didn't think there was too much, it's all personal too of of course.I like the earlier M35s better front wise.

Your car seems so well sorted it will cost you quite a bit to get the replacement car to that level.

I like the VQ35, awesome engine. I think I like the Vq25det more, it's just a forced induction thing.

Not a great deal to be honest. Slightly remodelled front, refined interior and I simply just want one....

Different ECU thats able to be flashed, Different AWD system, different gearbox and management...

It's interesting. I didn't think there was too much, it's all personal too of of course.I like the earlier M35s better front wise.

Your car seems so well sorted it will cost you quite a bit to get the replacement car to that level.

I like the VQ35, awesome engine. I think I like the Vq25det more, it's just a forced induction thing.

I am sure it will cost me a few k to get a replacement car to the same level as this Axis but prepared to accept that.....I am hoping that compliance becomes available soon for the PM35

I am sure it will cost me a few k to get a replacement car to the same level as this Axis but prepared to accept that.....I am hoping that compliance becomes available soon for the PM35

you mean in Melbourne?

You know you can get them in sydney- there are options...

Expect iRev (Import Revolution - Bayswater) to have it very soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...