SAU Community

F.s Jzx100 Chaser Tourer V

Hey Guys,

Up for sale is my auto 1997 Toyota Chaser JZX100, it has been much loved for the 7 months that I have had it. I bought it in Jan bone stock with some 19inch rims, that are still on the car. I have done all the modifications to this car. All work has been carried out at S-Garage and tuned at Chequered Tuning. The car now has 100,xxx kms, it had been serviced every 5,000kms and it is time for the 100k service, because I am after a quick sale, I will supply all parts to do 100k (timing belt, gaskets etc.) except oils, or if you supply oils I can do it. The reason for my sale is that I am on my P's and i travel far to go to work, and would like a daily. The car has usual scratches with age, and a common problem with dash lift. Apart from this the car has been kept in great condition, since in my possession it has never spent a night not undercover, and has always and religiously been filled up with 98 octane from BP only.

The mods are as follow.

Engine:

Greddy LS Spec FMIC

HKS Hybrid Hi Flow Panel Filter

AM Performance Dump and Front Pipe

HKS Hi Power Catback

Disabled ETCS

HDI Electronic Boost Controller

KTS Steel Intake Pipe

NGK Power Cables

Apexi SAFC Neo Tuned @ Chequered Tuning

Handling:

BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (Damper Adjustable)

Cucso Strut Brace

Interior:

60mm SAAS boost guage

Factory option Coin Holder

Kenwood CD/USB/AUX Headunit

Pioneer 1200W Sub

Exterior:

Eyelids

Factory Toyota Weathershields

Factory HID's

5000k Fog Lights

19inch Rims

Origin Roof Spoiler

30% Tint All Round

Guards have been rolled.

This sale is very regretful I will definitely be buying a Chaser when I'm off my P's.

Im asking for $13000ono with RWC and rego till June 2013, this will include stock cooler, exhaust, dump and front, stock suspension and the 100k kit.

I can negotiate price even more if you would like it on stock rims instead.

I am open to offers to swaps.

Once again a Perfect Daily or if you would like to strap a bigger turbo on for some more fun.

Contact me on 0431195777.

Ruben

I will take some pics in the coming days. This is a pic from a month or so back.

005.jpg

Edited by 93Q45

• 4 weeks later...