SAU Community

R33 Series 3 Gtr Rb26Dett Engine

LowgZ

Hi guys,

This was up for sale a while ago by Blitz one of the admins on here, please find below link to his ad.

http://www.skylinesa...ost__p__6317686

My number is - Zero four 17 159 662

I have converted this to RWD and all the modifications to run in this format have been completed and the engine is currently sitting in a black 32 Gtst to show how it fits.

I have recently purchased a new Subaru WRX and decided not to finish the project at this stage so will be selling the engine as it was received with the sump modifications done for anyone looking to convert their Skyline.

I am looking for $4200 and am pretty firm on price and may consider seperating the head from the block if the price is decent enough.

I am willing to sell the 32 rolling shell with it for extra if anyone wants it, I have a full genuine GTR front end for the car as well, the price for that would be $6500 pretty firm.

May swap for some go fast bits for the WRX if you happen to have anything and cash or even a standard 32 Gtst as a friend is looking to purchase one.

Please find below a cut and paste of the information from previous owner;

I have for sale my RB26DETT engine setup out of my late model Series 3 R33 GTR.

This engine is in excellent condition and in stock standard trim, right down to stock turbo's, dump pipes and injectors.

To give you some background, I purchased my GTR as a Grade 4.5 with 84,000 Km's from Japan in late 2009 after an extensive search for the right car, and with the exception of a cat back exhaust and Power FC, the the engine was and remains standard. Once the car arrived it was given a full 100k service including new Timing Belt, Water Pump. full fluid flush, plugs, then

a compression test which revealed perfect results across all 6 cylinders, and finally a dyno tune for safety which was performed at one of Sydney's premier GTR building workshops.

The car has been used only very sparingly since coming into the country as plans for a build were put in place almost immediately, and has now covered only 87,000's

The engine has been religiously serviced, or rather pedantically over-serviced at my request by Just Jap Racing in Sydney using only the best Motul lubricants and fluids.

Edited by LowgZ

• 2 weeks later...